HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Originally Posted by shogun

How are Sophies Kids not ******ed? And she has like 5, all with blond hair. Robert fell for that Oky Doke!
Where'd you get the name Sophie from?  Contrary to what comedic movies tell you, children of incest don't look like mutants or suffer from diseases.

Wrote the wrong Name for the queen. Man, there's a reason they tell you not to marry your first cousin. Birth Defects, Down syndrome and a host of other problems are well know for people that mix the same bloodlines.

I hate that I've already seen episode 7 even though it's probably one of the two best episodes of the entire season.

The royal inbreeding to keep the bloodlines "pure" is based in reality, there's actually quite a bit of royals that have had genetic and mental defects.

How are Sophies Kids not ******ed? And she has like 5, all with blond hair. Robert fell for that Oky Doke!
Where'd you get the name Sophie from?  Contrary to what comedic movies tell you, children of incest don't look like mutants or suffer from diseases.

Wrote the wrong Name for the queen. Man, there's a reason they tell you not to marry your first cousin. Birth Defects, Down syndrome and a host of other problems are well know for people that mix the same bloodlines.

I hate that I've already seen episode 7 even though it's probably one of the two best episodes of the entire season.

The royal inbreeding to keep the bloodlines "pure" is based in reality, there's actually quite a bit of royals that have had genetic and mental defects.

I probably should've paid more attentions in my bio classes.  I hope the nt'ers who were saying they would sex their cousins read that.  Because it didn't sound like morality or it just being gross would stop them.  
sick.gif

I probably should've paid more attentions in my bio classes.  I hope the nt'ers who were saying they would sex their cousins read that.  Because it didn't sound like morality or it just being gross would stop them.  
sick.gif

Cant wait for episode 8. Alot of things are about to go down.
That imp gif is like "in your face and what"

Cant wait for episode 8. Alot of things are about to go down.
That imp gif is like "in your face and what"

I know it's just a show and it's a sign of great acting, but I'm knocking out a Lannister on sight. I can't stand any of them. Except the Imp.

I know it's just a show and it's a sign of great acting, but I'm knocking out a Lannister on sight. I can't stand any of them. Except the Imp.

The only lannister I would knockout is the prince..the imp is cool in my book...jamie is too nice with his hands I dont stand a chance lol

The only lannister I would knockout is the prince..the imp is cool in my book...jamie is too nice with his hands I dont stand a chance lol

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Man what the hell am I going to do if episode 8 doesn't leak sometime Sunday. 

A show like this? It will.
Originally Posted by knightngale

edit2: 
mad.gif
 I only skim this thread, because I expect spoilers, but then I read nawlinsjunkie
30t6p3b.gif
@#%# outta here
I think he did it unintentionally but from now on people should stop posting any links or quotes that might be spoilerish.

There's nothing wrong with putting spoilers but people should put them in the
code so you have to click on it to view.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Man what the hell am I going to do if episode 8 doesn't leak sometime Sunday. 

A show like this? It will.
Originally Posted by knightngale

edit2: 
mad.gif
 I only skim this thread, because I expect spoilers, but then I read nawlinsjunkie
30t6p3b.gif
@#%# outta here
I think he did it unintentionally but from now on people should stop posting any links or quotes that might be spoilerish.

There's nothing wrong with putting spoilers but people should put them in the
code so you have to click on it to view.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Watching episode 7 I realized where i remember the Lanesters father from
0149.jpg
Sardo Numspa from the Golden Child.  Once a prick, always a prick it seems.  
Anyway, this thread has picked up some momentum.  Glad to see people are appreciating this show. 

Back
Top Bottom