HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

For the most part i'm usually glad when great shows end early (not too early), as they don't get a chance to fall off. But with how solid those two seasons of Rome were, i couldn't see that happening, just wish they could afford it.

Rome was probably the best show IMO just because I love that era in history.

I'm definitely going to give this a chance as HBO seems to always deliver on these sorts of hour long series.

Hell their mini-series on John Adams and the Iraq invasion were awesome as well.

Rome was probably the best show IMO just because I love that era in history.

I'm definitely going to give this a chance as HBO seems to always deliver on these sorts of hour long series.

Hell their mini-series on John Adams and the Iraq invasion were awesome as well.

I'm ready for this!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't read the books, but I'll be watching anyway.

I been reading this show is gonna be epic
pimp.gif

Haven't read the books, but I'll be watching anyway.

I been reading this show is gonna be epic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Winter is coming
pimp.gif

The books are excellent.

Tyrion and Jon Snow are my two favorite characters, excited to see their storylines unfold.

Spoiler if you haven't read the first book...

Spoiler [+]
I wonder how they will handle Ned's death? Sean Bean must only be on for the first season....

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Winter is coming
pimp.gif

The books are excellent.

Tyrion and Jon Snow are my two favorite characters, excited to see their storylines unfold.

Spoiler if you haven't read the first book...

Spoiler [+]
I wonder how they will handle Ned's death? Sean Bean must only be on for the first season....

really looking forward to this series

they put a lot of money into its production

anyone seen the promo bicycle chariot things being driven around manhattan? they're just the regular pedal taxis, but with the throne motif decorated on it. looks kind of cool

really looking forward to this series

they put a lot of money into its production

anyone seen the promo bicycle chariot things being driven around manhattan? they're just the regular pedal taxis, but with the throne motif decorated on it. looks kind of cool

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im still pissed they cancelled Rome..very underrated imho

I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about Rome, *#%# was dope.  This looks amazing too, they have a ton of specials on it on hbo on demand and i watched them all.  Gets you hyped for it without really going into the story even though it's out there.
Rome is one of my top 5 shows ever.  The problem was the budget.  The production cost them a fortune.  They seemed to rush the story in the second season.  These kind of shows are epic and great but only last a few seasons due to money.  I miss Deadwood as well.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im still pissed they cancelled Rome..very underrated imho

I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about Rome, *#%# was dope.  This looks amazing too, they have a ton of specials on it on hbo on demand and i watched them all.  Gets you hyped for it without really going into the story even though it's out there.
Rome is one of my top 5 shows ever.  The problem was the budget.  The production cost them a fortune.  They seemed to rush the story in the second season.  These kind of shows are epic and great but only last a few seasons due to money.  I miss Deadwood as well.

Back
Top Bottom