HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Will watch exclusively bc Boromir's in it.

Oh LotR, how I adore you.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im still pissed they cancelled Rome..very underrated imho

I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about Rome, *#%# was dope.  This looks amazing too, they have a ton of specials on it on hbo on demand and i watched them all.  Gets you hyped for it without really going into the story even though it's out there.
Rome is one of my top 5 shows ever.  The problem was the budget.  The production cost them a fortune.  They seemed to rush the story in the second season.  These kind of shows are epic and great but only last a few seasons due to money.  I miss Deadwood as well.
Deadwood is a phenomenal show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I really wish they could have pulled it together and kept it going
ohwell.gif

Whats good with this Rome stuff? I see it on Netflix and have toyed with starting it but I always assumed it would be like a not as good version of Spartacus.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im still pissed they cancelled Rome..very underrated imho

I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about Rome, *#%# was dope.  This looks amazing too, they have a ton of specials on it on hbo on demand and i watched them all.  Gets you hyped for it without really going into the story even though it's out there.
Rome is one of my top 5 shows ever.  The problem was the budget.  The production cost them a fortune.  They seemed to rush the story in the second season.  These kind of shows are epic and great but only last a few seasons due to money.  I miss Deadwood as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Whats good with this Rome stuff? I see it on Netflix and have toyed with starting it but I always assumed it would be like a not as good version of Spartacus.

show is brutal for sure, but it will definitely keep me entertained til the new season of boardwalk empire

the ending of the first episode had me
indifferent.gif

show is brutal for sure, but it will definitely keep me entertained til the new season of boardwalk empire

the ending of the first episode had me
indifferent.gif

man why'd the kid have to go 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

I'm interested to see how things are gonna turn out. HBO shows always start out slow but the series certainly has hope. I'll definitely be tuning in next week

man why'd the kid have to go 
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

I'm interested to see how things are gonna turn out. HBO shows always start out slow but the series certainly has hope. I'll definitely be tuning in next week

The first episode felt dry and forced compared to the books. I don't think this will live up to the books at all but I hope I'm wrong. 

The first episode felt dry and forced compared to the books. I don't think this will live up to the books at all but I hope I'm wrong. 

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Deadwood as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Trixie.  
devil.gif
smokin.gif

I guess you could say Rome was the og and had an influence on Spartacus.  It's not as vulgar as spartacus (less gore & flashes of muff) but was just as epic.  It's better written for sure and focuses on how the empire rose and fell.  You should definitely check it out, you won't regret it.

The last scene in last night's episode of Game of Thrones. . . at first I was like
eek.gif
, then that turned into 
sick.gif
.  A few seconds later I realized what was really going on 
tired.gif
, then finally 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Deadwood as well.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Trixie.  
devil.gif
smokin.gif

I guess you could say Rome was the og and had an influence on Spartacus.  It's not as vulgar as spartacus (less gore & flashes of muff) but was just as epic.  It's better written for sure and focuses on how the empire rose and fell.  You should definitely check it out, you won't regret it.

The last scene in last night's episode of Game of Thrones. . . at first I was like
eek.gif
, then that turned into 
sick.gif
.  A few seconds later I realized what was really going on 
tired.gif
, then finally 
frown.gif

Obviously it started it off slow, but I have a feeling that it will develop and be really good..
pimp.gif

That girl with the white hair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Obviously it started it off slow, but I have a feeling that it will develop and be really good..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like others have said, most major shows on HBO start off generally slow...they have to introduce characters, set up plots/storylines, establish settings, etc.

Critics that got a sneak peek got episodes 1-6 and they're almost unanimously saying it's brilliant - especially from episodes 4 on....

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like others have said, most major shows on HBO start off generally slow...they have to introduce characters, set up plots/storylines, establish settings, etc.

Critics that got a sneak peek got episodes 1-6 and they're almost unanimously saying it's brilliant - especially from episodes 4 on....

I enjoyed it. I wish it would've been a two hour premiere
But I can't complain. I like the cast, Its full of familiar faces.

I didn't think it was a slow start.
More background is needed which will come with time.

I enjoyed it. I wish it would've been a two hour premiere
But I can't complain. I like the cast, Its full of familiar faces.

I didn't think it was a slow start.
More background is needed which will come with time.

Ok so the white hair siblings. Brother gropes sisters boobs?

White hair girl is hot though
pimp.gif

Then she gets raped by barbarian guy. She is all crying...he pushes her head down. No remorse lolol

Little kid gets pushed out the window lolol didn't see that coming. Thought he was gonna be a main character....i am assuming he dies even thought they didn't say it yet.

I thought i would hate it. Cant hate a series that starts off with decapitation i suppose

Back
Top Bottom