HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Ok so the white hair siblings. Brother gropes sisters boobs?

White hair girl is hot though
pimp.gif

Then she gets raped by barbarian guy. She is all crying...he pushes her head down. No remorse lolol

Little kid gets pushed out the window lolol didn't see that coming. Thought he was gonna be a main character....i am assuming he dies even thought they didn't say it yet.

I thought i would hate it. Cant hate a series that starts off with decapitation i suppose

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

Then she gets raped by barbarian guy. She is all crying...he pushes her head down. No remorse lolol

Little kid gets pushed out the window lolol didn't see that coming. Thought he was gonna be a main character....i am assuming he dies even thought they didn't say it yet.

I thought i would hate it. Cant hate a series that starts off with decapitation i suppose
The kid dies.  If you watched the preview of the coming weeks after the show, there were multiple references to him being dead.  I didn't not see that coming at all, since I felt like they were setting him up to be pretty important.  I can't say I loved the first episode, but I liked it enough to keep watching and see how the show develops.  I think it has a lot of potential and I generally dig things that are set in that period, if done well.  

With all the stuff going on, this show definitely has some similarities to Rome, which is a good thing. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

The kid dies.  If you watched the preview of the coming weeks after the show, there were multiple references to him being dead.  I didn't not see that coming at all, since I felt like they were setting him up to be pretty important.  I can't say I loved the first episode, but I liked it enough to keep watching and see how the show develops.  I think it has a lot of potential and I generally dig things that are set in that period, if done well.  

With all the stuff going on, this show definitely has some similarities to Rome, which is a good thing. 

Not sure if this is something I'll be following yet. It was good enough but it was a lot to take in at the same time. Didn't think this was a blow away premiere they needed to draw in curious audience though.

Not sure if this is something I'll be following yet. It was good enough but it was a lot to take in at the same time. Didn't think this was a blow away premiere they needed to draw in curious audience though.

Ep was great. I got shook when Denis Leary showed up. The imp 
laugh.gif
. Everyone was good and that ending. 
Man, $!#% Camelot. 
laugh.gif

Ep was great. I got shook when Denis Leary showed up. The imp 
laugh.gif
. Everyone was good and that ending. 
Man, $!#% Camelot. 
laugh.gif

My boy nako was tryna get me watch that piece of $$@# show Camelot.....after the first two episodes I told dude to fall back
indifferent.gif

I just saw the first epi of this and I'm hooked. Should quench my thirst for ancient Ls, violence, godlessness, obscenity and incest
sick.gif
...word to Spartacus and Rome.
pimp.gif

My boy nako was tryna get me watch that piece of $$@# show Camelot.....after the first two episodes I told dude to fall back
indifferent.gif

I just saw the first epi of this and I'm hooked. Should quench my thirst for ancient Ls, violence, godlessness, obscenity and incest
sick.gif
...word to Spartacus and Rome.
pimp.gif

I thought Ep 1 was pretty good and am eagerly awaiting the next episodes. I'm kinda torn as to whether or not I should start reading the books though. I dont want to spoil the show for me, but I have a friggin 13 hour flight tonight and the first book is already loaded on the Nook. Chances are pretty high that I'm going to cave in and start reading.

kinda off topic - do you think Lena Headley's agent only searches out roles for her where her character is getting plowed by someone other than her husband?

I thought Ep 1 was pretty good and am eagerly awaiting the next episodes. I'm kinda torn as to whether or not I should start reading the books though. I dont want to spoil the show for me, but I have a friggin 13 hour flight tonight and the first book is already loaded on the Nook. Chances are pretty high that I'm going to cave in and start reading.

kinda off topic - do you think Lena Headley's agent only searches out roles for her where her character is getting plowed by someone other than her husband?

^^^ Its good for an actress to find a niche. Not really the one I would go for if I were her, but hey, whatever works.

^^^ Its good for an actress to find a niche. Not really the one I would go for if I were her, but hey, whatever works.

Finally had the time to watch the first episode yesterday and thought it was very good. There are a lot of characters and story lines to follow in this series which will only get better.

Finally had the time to watch the first episode yesterday and thought it was very good. There are a lot of characters and story lines to follow in this series which will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom