HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Come on son dude is a savage. He made his girl eat an entire horse heart.
roll.gif
It's part of the Dothraki culture.  When the Khaleesi are pregnant they are taken to the sacred city and perform a set of rituals.  In that case if she fails to eat and keep the heart down it's believed the child will be born weak or crippled

I know why he made her do it, it's just funny to me that dude is up in arms about Drago saying "I will rape their women" despite all the other %%$! he's about.
laugh.gif

I know why he made her do it, it's just funny to me that dude is up in arms about Drago saying "I will rape their women" despite all the other %%$! he's about.
laugh.gif

Last night's episode was
eek.gif
. I don't think I will be reading any of the posts in here because I know someone will eventually spoil it and reveal what will happen. This show is too good to be spoiled like that.

Last night's episode was
eek.gif
. I don't think I will be reading any of the posts in here because I know someone will eventually spoil it and reveal what will happen. This show is too good to be spoiled like that.

laugh.gif

Na, not up in arms. I just thought the progression was funny.

In any event, I think this was far and away the best episode of the season. It's amazing how Daenerys has embraced her role and started wielding power. It's good to have a new show to be invested in.

laugh.gif

In any event, I think this was far and away the best episode of the season. It's amazing how Daenerys has embraced her role and started wielding power. It's good to have a new show to be invested in.

show is great. i don't think i can wait 8 months or however long until next season. think im gonna start reading the books

show is great. i don't think i can wait 8 months or however long until next season. think im gonna start reading the books

just bout the first four paperback books on amazon for twenty bucks. check it out, they have a set

just bout the first four paperback books on amazon for twenty bucks. check it out, they have a set

Originally Posted by DubA169

I think season 2 is gonna take a while longer than that

I think season 2 is gonna take a while longer than that

damn. I'm honestly shocked i like it. i'm not usually into fantasy. I think his newest book comes out this summer

damn. I'm honestly shocked i like it. i'm not usually into fantasy. I think his newest book comes out this summer

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I know it's just a show and it's a sign of great acting, but I'm knocking out a Lannister on sight. I can't stand any of them. Except the Imp.
I'm with you man.  I normally would never hit a woman, but I would punch Cersei Lannister square in the face. She's the worst, followed closely by Geoffrey.  I could hang with the Imp though.  Hard not to like a guy who's all about parying, getting drunk and plowing hookers. 

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I know it's just a show and it's a sign of great acting, but I'm knocking out a Lannister on sight. I can't stand any of them. Except the Imp.
I'm with you man.  I normally would never hit a woman, but I would punch Cersei Lannister square in the face. She's the worst, followed closely by Geoffrey.  I could hang with the Imp though.  Hard not to like a guy who's all about parying, getting drunk and plowing hookers. 

Originally Posted by Budweiser

laugh.gif

No, I know what you mean about Drogo's speech.  Before the rape thing, I was ready to join the Dothraki army and fight with him, like he was William Wallace in Braveheart or something.  But when he dropped that line, not so much. 

The whole evolution of Drogo and Daenery's relationship has been something else.  He went from just bending her over whenever he felt like it to calling her "moon of my life."  Those sex lessons Dany got early on look like they really paid off. 

Originally Posted by Budweiser

laugh.gif

No, I know what you mean about Drogo's speech.  Before the rape thing, I was ready to join the Dothraki army and fight with him, like he was William Wallace in Braveheart or something.  But when he dropped that line, not so much. 

The whole evolution of Drogo and Daenery's relationship has been something else.  He went from just bending her over whenever he felt like it to calling her "moon of my life."  Those sex lessons Dany got early on look like they really paid off. 

The fifth book is supposed to be out on July 12th. I'm expecting it to be better than even the third book
pimp.gif

The fifth book is supposed to be out on July 12th. I'm expecting it to be better than even the third book
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom