HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Thanks, I needed my fix.

LOL!, No problem
laugh.gif

I wish they had the standard extended clips, but I suppose they spent some extra cash on Episodes 8-10 and don't want any leaks.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Thanks, I needed my fix.

LOL!, No problem
laugh.gif

I wish they had the standard extended clips, but I suppose they spent some extra cash on Episodes 8-10 and don't want any leaks.

since there hasnt been a new ep in 2 weeks, i grew impatient and read the first book.
eek.gif
these next 3 episodes are gonna be LIVE

since there hasnt been a new ep in 2 weeks, i grew impatient and read the first book.
eek.gif
these next 3 episodes are gonna be LIVE

Rob leading the northern army like a bawse.

I liked that Tyrion's old man was dogging him during their interaction.

Rob leading the northern army like a bawse.

I liked that Tyrion's old man was dogging him during their interaction.

Originally Posted by 2heavencent0

You know im actually not a fan of series like this or camelot or spartacus... Just cant get into them

This and Camelot are very story driven. Spartacus was nonstop action.
laugh.gif

You know im actually not a fan of series like this or camelot or spartacus... Just cant get into them

This and Camelot are very story driven. Spartacus was nonstop action.
laugh.gif

they are all very different though

they are all very different though

My favorite episode yet. So much going on. Arya doing what she had to do, Rob leading the army, white walkers making their presence felt and Drogo going total savage. This is definitely my favorite series in a while. I liked Boardwalk Empire a lot, but I'm more into this show.

My favorite episode yet. So much going on. Arya doing what she had to do, Rob leading the army, white walkers making their presence felt and Drogo going total savage. This is definitely my favorite series in a while. I liked Boardwalk Empire a lot, but I'm more into this show.

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

anyone read any of the books?
i downloaded them for my kindle today but i'm not gonna start them until the first season is done. I'm expecting them to be nothing less than 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

anyone read any of the books?
i downloaded them for my kindle today but i'm not gonna start them until the first season is done. I'm expecting them to be nothing less than 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Back
Top Bottom