HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by DubA169

damn. I'm honestly shocked i like it. i'm not usually into fantasy. I think his newest book comes out this summer
The fifth book is supposed to be out on July 12th. I'm expecting it to be better than even the third book
pimp.gif
Considering the absolute dead end the 4th book was I would hope so
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn. I'm honestly shocked i like it. i'm not usually into fantasy. I think his newest book comes out this summer
The fifth book is supposed to be out on July 12th. I'm expecting it to be better than even the third book
pimp.gif
Considering the absolute dead end the 4th book was I would hope so
laugh.gif

Khal was on one. His rant was
pimp.gif

Just from the preview for next week, it's goin down.

I hope that the daughter trying to wife the prince/king gets offed.

pimp.gif

I hope that the daughter trying to wife the prince/king gets offed.

was the fourth book that bad? it was the only one that didn't get great reviews? what, nothing important happened?

was the fourth book that bad? it was the only one that didn't get great reviews? what, nothing important happened?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

pimp.gif

I hope that the daughter trying to wife the inbred bastard imposter prince/king gets offed.
Fixed. 

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

pimp.gif

I hope that the daughter trying to wife the inbred bastard imposter prince/king gets offed.
Fixed. 

It wasn't bad.  It just feels like the author got tired of writing and shipped the book with half the plot incomplete. 

It wasn't bad.  It just feels like the author got tired of writing and shipped the book with half the plot incomplete. 

the 4th book sets up the second part of the story

it does not really advance the plot like the 3 previous books did or as much as the last 3 probably will

the 4th book sets up the second part of the story

it does not really advance the plot like the 3 previous books did or as much as the last 3 probably will

Was fiending to watch this show and watched all 7 today.. The show is too dope.. Reminds me of Spartacus...
The intro music and animation reminds me of final fantasy 7 and zelda ocarina of time...
The quotables are crazy.. "the winter is coming" "there is only one god and his name is death.. And there is only one thing we say to death. Not today" (that quote is tattoo worthy)

Was fiending to watch this show and watched all 7 today.. The show is too dope.. Reminds me of Spartacus...
The intro music and animation reminds me of final fantasy 7 and zelda ocarina of time...
The quotables are crazy.. "the winter is coming" "there is only one god and his name is death.. And there is only one thing we say to death. Not today" (that quote is tattoo worthy)

Back
Top Bottom