HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

hory !!+@

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

^^^ Seriously to all of that. WTH? One things for sure though, although I might not always like what's happening in the show, its really compelling TV. Can't wait for next week.

^^^ Seriously to all of that. WTH? One things for sure though, although I might not always like what's happening in the show, its really compelling TV. Can't wait for next week.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

New Meme: Stupid Ned Stark
Pretty harsh, but not totally undeserved.  Ned has been responsible for a lot of fail this season.  Hopefully, redemption is coming at some point. 

laugh.gif
i can't tell you guys how hard it's been not to spoil Ned going out like a sucka all season.

every week i see people go "damn ned... that wasn't the brightest but i have a feeling he bounces back next week" and i just sit here like
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

even joffrey sonned him.

Pretty harsh, but not totally undeserved.  Ned has been responsible for a lot of fail this season.  Hopefully, redemption is coming at some point. 

laugh.gif
i can't tell you guys how hard it's been not to spoil Ned going out like a sucka all season.

every week i see people go "damn ned... that wasn't the brightest but i have a feeling he bounces back next week" and i just sit here like
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

even joffrey sonned him.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

even joffrey sonned him.
That's what's so great about the series.  It never goes how you think it will.  Too many Disney fairytales growing up haha.  Can't wait for them to do A Storm of Swords this thread is gonna explode in about 3 years

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

even joffrey sonned him.
That's what's so great about the series.  It never goes how you think it will.  Too many Disney fairytales growing up haha.  Can't wait for them to do A Storm of Swords this thread is gonna explode in about 3 years

Just finished this week's episode
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, that kid has balls.

30t6p3b.gif
If this dude Jamie does not die.
Can someone help me understand, did Drogo's people once rule or was it only the Dragons. Because I remember him saying his son would soon be the real king etc..

Just finished this week's episode
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, that kid has balls.

30t6p3b.gif
If this dude Jamie does not die.
Can someone help me understand, did Drogo's people once rule or was it only the Dragons. Because I remember him saying his son would soon be the real king etc..

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

even joffrey sonned him.
It was pretty horrible.  If you really think about it, he pretty much didn't do one thing right when it really counted.  When he went with his instincts, it failed him and then, he went against his first instinct and that ended up even worse.  

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

even joffrey sonned him.
It was pretty horrible.  If you really think about it, he pretty much didn't do one thing right when it really counted.  When he went with his instincts, it failed him and then, he went against his first instinct and that ended up even worse.  

Back
Top Bottom