HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by saint lt

I watched all 8 episodes in one day the day before yesterday. I really enjoy this show! Sometimes I dislike when multiple stories are going on at once because they don't really tie into eachother but this is working nicely. 
wat

You don't see how all the story lines are coming together? An epic war is beginning.

Drogo
30t6p3b.gif
THAT DUDE.

I watched all 8 episodes in one day the day before yesterday. I really enjoy this show! Sometimes I dislike when multiple stories are going on at once because they don't really tie into eachother but this is working nicely. 
wat

You don't see how all the story lines are coming together? An epic war is beginning.

Drogo
30t6p3b.gif
THAT DUDE.

off topic but,

now that the season is coming to an end, does anyone knw when the next season of "Spartacus" will start? or if there even will be another season

off topic but,

now that the season is coming to an end, does anyone knw when the next season of "Spartacus" will start? or if there even will be another season

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by MrONegative

drogo-knives.gif

Spoiler [+]
drogo-ouch.gif
drogo-speech.jpg
drogo-throat.gif
My God.
eek.gif
There's gotta be some caption you can throw on that first gif when he drop the knives.  I don't know what, but it seems like something that could be used again. 

334kk9g.jpg
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by MrONegative

drogo-knives.gif

Spoiler [+]
drogo-ouch.gif
drogo-speech.jpg
drogo-throat.gif
My God.
eek.gif
There's gotta be some caption you can throw on that first gif when he drop the knives.  I don't know what, but it seems like something that could be used again. 

334kk9g.jpg
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

off topic but,

On wikipedia, the creator said at the end of January.  Looks like they have to re-cast Crixus' girl Naevia as well.  

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

off topic but,

On wikipedia, the creator said at the end of January.  Looks like they have to re-cast Crixus' girl Naevia as well.  

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

wat

Drogo
30t6p3b.gif
THAT DUDE.
You clearly didn't understand what I said.  MOST things with multiple stories going on at once don't fit in nicely together with this show it does.  I clearly stated that this works.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

wat

Drogo
30t6p3b.gif
THAT DUDE.
You clearly didn't understand what I said.  MOST things with multiple stories going on at once don't fit in nicely together with this show it does.  I clearly stated that this works.

Back
Top Bottom