HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

In honor of Ned Stark's death on television, I will forever remember Sean Bean's name.
You will never be called Boromir, medieval HHH, or Ned by me good sir, no, YOU DESERVE BETTER SEAN BEAN!!!

In honor of Ned Stark's death on television, I will forever remember Sean Bean's name.
You will never be called Boromir, medieval HHH, or Ned by me good sir, no, YOU DESERVE BETTER SEAN BEAN!!!

Man this show is starting to piss me off....
ONCE a week??? are you kidding me?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

its taken almost everything in me to not go get these books....

what im curious bout is who are they gonna focus on now that

Neds gone. Or do they just focus on multiple characters equally.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

heh

Originally Posted by sevit86

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

heh

Each book tells the story from the points of multiple main characters. Like A Game of Thrones was based on Ned, Daenerys, Bran, Tyrion, Jon and Catelyn's experiences. I'm probably forgetting someone but you get the idea.

Each book tells the story from the points of multiple main characters. Like A Game of Thrones was based on Ned, Daenerys, Bran, Tyrion, Jon and Catelyn's experiences. I'm probably forgetting someone but you get the idea.

A Clash of Kings character POVs
Wiki
Spoiler [+]
[*]Tyrion Lannister, youngest son of Lord Tywin Lannister, a dwarf and a brother to Queen Cersei[*]Lady Catelyn Stark, of House Tully, widow of Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell[*]Ser Davos Seaworth, a smuggler turned knight in the service of King Stannis Baratheon[*]Princess Sansa Stark, eldest daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark, held captive by the King on the Iron Throne at King's Landing[*]Princess Arya Stark, youngest daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark, missing and presumed dead[*]Prince Bran Stark, second son of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark and heir to Winterfell and the Kingdom in the North[*]Jon Snow, bastard son of Eddard Stark and a man of the Night's Watch[*]Theon Greyjoy, heir to the Seastone Chair and former ward of Lord Eddard Stark[*]Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Stormborn, of the Targaryen Dynasty

A Clash of Kings character POVs
Wiki
Spoiler [+]
[*]Tyrion Lannister, youngest son of Lord Tywin Lannister, a dwarf and a brother to Queen Cersei[*]Lady Catelyn Stark, of House Tully, widow of Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell[*]Ser Davos Seaworth, a smuggler turned knight in the service of King Stannis Baratheon[*]Princess Sansa Stark, eldest daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark, held captive by the King on the Iron Throne at King's Landing[*]Princess Arya Stark, youngest daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark, missing and presumed dead[*]Prince Bran Stark, second son of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Stark and heir to Winterfell and the Kingdom in the North[*]Jon Snow, bastard son of Eddard Stark and a man of the Night's Watch[*]Theon Greyjoy, heir to the Seastone Chair and former ward of Lord Eddard Stark[*]Queen Daenerys Targaryen, Stormborn, of the Targaryen Dynasty

I really want to get the books but I know I won't read them anytime soon since I have a few books lined up that I want to read
Ned
30t6p3b.gif

Rob making moves and caught Jamie
pimp.gif

I went on Wikipedia to see one of the full name of one of the characters, took me to a list of characters with information that was provided from the book....too much was spoiled for me
30t6p3b.gif

I really want to get the books but I know I won't read them anytime soon since I have a few books lined up that I want to read
Ned
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

I went on Wikipedia to see one of the full name of one of the characters, took me to a list of characters with information that was provided from the book....too much was spoiled for me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Ned
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

QFT wiki was a landmine. I pretty much had the Ned death spoiled to me a couple of weeks ago.
30t6p3b.gif
And Sean Bean just cannot catch a break smh. That's another epic death scene added to his resume.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Ned
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

QFT wiki was a landmine. I pretty much had the Ned death spoiled to me a couple of weeks ago.
30t6p3b.gif
And Sean Bean just cannot catch a break smh. That's another epic death scene added to his resume.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I didn't expected that tonight, dude went out of his character and got played. smh
He didn't really go out of his character, he was trying to save his kids.

Damn
frown.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

I didn't expected that tonight, dude went out of his character and got played. smh
He didn't really go out of his character, he was trying to save his kids.

Damn
frown.gif

DUDES NEED TO STOP GOING TO WIKIPEDIA IF THEY WANT EXTRA INFO

go to the HBO website...they have helpful resources

you guys are gonna spoil too much good stuff

%%*+ getting real has just started

Back
Top Bottom