HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

I like that article, it reads like this guy like most of us, hasn't read the books yet but have done a little research on the side. I need more though, will cop at the end of the season. It's amazing there really hasn't been an real battle scenes, and it doesn't affect it none. I can def see the parallels to the wire.

I like that article, it reads like this guy like most of us, hasn't read the books yet but have done a little research on the side. I need more though, will cop at the end of the season. It's amazing there really hasn't been an real battle scenes, and it doesn't affect it none. I can def see the parallels to the wire.

I sware a lannister or joffrey needs to rip. Something tells me tyrion will be playing a bigger role coming up.

I sware a lannister or joffrey needs to rip. Something tells me tyrion will be playing a bigger role coming up.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

It's amazing there really hasn't been an real battle scenes, and it doesn't affect it none. I can def see the parallels to the wire.

Having Tyrion get knocked out before the battle was a cost effective way for HBO to avoid actually showing it.

It's amazing there really hasn't been an real battle scenes, and it doesn't affect it none. I can def see the parallels to the wire.

Having Tyrion get knocked out before the battle was a cost effective way for HBO to avoid actually showing it.

I just finished watching Rome and damn that show was good, cant believe it got canceled after only 2 seasons. I hope Game of Thrones doesn't end up the same way, they probably have a bigger budget for this though.

I just finished watching Rome and damn that show was good, cant believe it got canceled after only 2 seasons. I hope Game of Thrones doesn't end up the same way, they probably have a bigger budget for this though.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by knightngale

anyone wanna start a TEAM JOFFREY

+!#+ him
laugh.gif
  His name even sounds douchey.  What kind of name is Joffrey?  It's a crappy variant of my name, Jeffrey.
I hate everything about him.  No redeeming qualities whatsoever.  !@#$ him is right.  

Originally Posted by knightngale

anyone wanna start a TEAM JOFFREY

+!#+ him
laugh.gif
  His name even sounds douchey.  What kind of name is Joffrey?  It's a crappy variant of my name, Jeffrey.
I hate everything about him.  No redeeming qualities whatsoever.  !@#$ him is right.  

Originally Posted by lawdog1

+!#+ him
laugh.gif
Batman did save him though so........ i think he's redeemable
tongue.gif
then again maybe not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

+!#+ him
laugh.gif
Batman did save him though so........ i think he's redeemable
tongue.gif
then again maybe not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I think someone mentioned that the book and story are from certain people's perspectives.

He getting knocked out so they skipped it makes sense why they didn't show it.

I think someone mentioned that the book and story are from certain people's perspectives.

He getting knocked out so they skipped it makes sense why they didn't show it.

Pretty much, it was the same thing for Rome, they already spent a fortune on sets and costumes and acting. In season two, Rome did show an epic battle, Philipi, and it blew up the show's budget.

Pretty much, it was the same thing for Rome, they already spent a fortune on sets and costumes and acting. In season two, Rome did show an epic battle, Philipi, and it blew up the show's budget.

Im a big fan of Rome its a shame that the budget was the one thing that killed that show..the stories and character development was truly amazing..I hope Hbo doesnt do that to me again with this show.

Im a big fan of Rome its a shame that the budget was the one thing that killed that show..the stories and character development was truly amazing..I hope Hbo doesnt do that to me again with this show.

The Dancing master told us all, that when faced with death, there's only one thing you better ever tell him: "Not today!"

Ned was an idiot. He was speaking of Stanus becoming King even though he admitted Soldiers don't make great kings to Roberts brother.

Joffrey isn't a Baratheon, he's a Lanister, so it should have been obvious the little brat was going to do what a brat does. But even his mother knows that without the north, they can't fight Stanus and they For Damn sure can't fight the Dothraki. That is why she said NOOOOO! They are trapped honestly. They Lanisters have 3 different Armies coming for them and only half an Army with Jamie now captured. Dude took 10 soldiers out by himself before they got him down. He may be a prick sometimes, but he never fails to handle business when he pulls that sword out. he also never fails his brother. In a weird way I kind of like Jamie, because he's dirty, but everything he does is still in loyalty to his family.

Rob proved he might not be the warrior his father is by avoiding Jamies sword, but he's a hell of a lot smarter. I haven't read the books, but you can see pretty clearly that John is the real Leader in the family.

The Dancing master told us all, that when faced with death, there's only one thing you better ever tell him: "Not today!"

Ned was an idiot. He was speaking of Stanus becoming King even though he admitted Soldiers don't make great kings to Roberts brother.

Joffrey isn't a Baratheon, he's a Lanister, so it should have been obvious the little brat was going to do what a brat does. But even his mother knows that without the north, they can't fight Stanus and they For Damn sure can't fight the Dothraki. That is why she said NOOOOO! They are trapped honestly. They Lanisters have 3 different Armies coming for them and only half an Army with Jamie now captured. Dude took 10 soldiers out by himself before they got him down. He may be a prick sometimes, but he never fails to handle business when he pulls that sword out. he also never fails his brother. In a weird way I kind of like Jamie, because he's dirty, but everything he does is still in loyalty to his family.

Rob proved he might not be the warrior his father is by avoiding Jamies sword, but he's a hell of a lot smarter. I haven't read the books, but you can see pretty clearly that John is the real Leader in the family.

last night's episode was so good, at the end i yelled at the tv. i hope the lannisters get theirs especially the queen & joffrey. i wouldn't mind the oldest spark girl getting it either she's an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom