HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

Came in here to post that haha. Can't wait for this season as the books only get better as they progress (minus the 4th...ugh).

Came in here to post that haha. Can't wait for this season as the books only get better as they progress (minus the 4th...ugh).

Excited for the season premiere. I hate Joffrey with a passion. My goodness. I wish they didn't kill off Eddard.

I'm assuming the books are way better than the show?

Excited for the season premiere. I hate Joffrey with a passion. My goodness. I wish they didn't kill off Eddard.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

The books and the show, thus far, have been equally as entertaining and dramatically rewarding. The primary difference is in the fact that the books are much more detailed in terms of exposing back story as well in examining a given character's thoughts.

After finishing the third or fourth books, you will feel as if you got a masters degree in Westrosi History. It is amazing how much Westeros feels like a real place, with very plasusible historical events.

The books and the show, thus far, have been equally as entertaining and dramatically rewarding. The primary difference is in the fact that the books are much more detailed in terms of exposing back story as well in examining a given character's thoughts.

After finishing the third or fourth books, you will feel as if you got a masters degree in Westrosi History. It is amazing how much Westeros feels like a real place, with very plasusible historical events.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Then you read the fifth and everything you thought you knew changes.  Again.

Back
Top Bottom