HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

^ damb I didn't expect them to make Brienne that ugly
On facebook people commented that she's not ugly enough and just looks like a regular looking dude 
laugh.gif
.  I agree, you should make this face 
sick.gif
 when you first see her.  I wonder if they'll give her really bad teeth like it says in the book.  Melisandre looking good 
smokin.gif
.  Nice to see my dude Davos.  I want to see how Ygritte looks.  I wonder how Renly will be portrayed in this new season.  He looked like a weakling last season.
On a side note, I finally finished A Dance With Dragons last week.  George R.R. Martin does not play around.  The last few chapters were crazy.  For some reason I thought The Winds of Winter was coming out this spring but there's no tentative release date.  I know he's known for numerous edits and re-writes.  I just don't want there to be a 5 year gap between books like last time.  The tv show would be caught up with the books if that happened 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

^ damb I didn't expect them to make Brienne that ugly
On facebook people commented that she's not ugly enough and just looks like a regular looking dude 
laugh.gif
.  I agree, you should make this face 
sick.gif
 when you first see her.  I wonder if they'll give her really bad teeth like it says in the book.  Melisandre looking good 
smokin.gif
.  Nice to see my dude Davos.  I want to see how Ygritte looks.  I wonder how Renly will be portrayed in this new season.  He looked like a weakling last season.
On a side note, I finally finished A Dance With Dragons last week.  George R.R. Martin does not play around.  The last few chapters were crazy.  For some reason I thought The Winds of Winter was coming out this spring but there's no tentative release date.  I know he's known for numerous edits and re-writes.  I just don't want there to be a 5 year gap between books like last time.  The tv show would be caught up with the books if that happened 
frown.gif

Just started A Dance With Dragons and there's a question I wanna ask but can't remember how to put it in spoiler tags...
ohwell.gif

Just started A Dance With Dragons and there's a question I wanna ask but can't remember how to put it in spoiler tags...
ohwell.gif

Should we start up a specific thread for the book? I'd love to talk about everything past ACoK but don't want to ruin it for anyone else.

Should we start up a specific thread for the book? I'd love to talk about everything past ACoK but don't want to ruin it for anyone else.

^
Yeah definitely.  I want a place where we can talk about what happened in the books.

^
Yeah definitely.  I want a place where we can talk about what happened in the books.

wait... umm....
can someone post how Brienne looks?
all i see are dudes
nerd.gif

also wished that they kept their original eye colors
dany had purple
melissandrea had red
just found out that arya had grey
lanisters had gold/green right?
and other ppl had other colors

iono to me that would have been cool to see.

wait... umm....
can someone post how Brienne looks?
all i see are dudes
nerd.gif

also wished that they kept their original eye colors
dany had purple
melissandrea had red
just found out that arya had grey
lanisters had gold/green right?
and other ppl had other colors

iono to me that would have been cool to see.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by MrONegative

gots2pic4.jpg

The lady Brienne of Tarth
Had no idea that was a women.

Yall should definitely start another thread for the books, or maybe we should start a new thread for second season and let this one be all inclusive.

I definitely foresee spoilers being a problem.

If one of you bammas ruin this %+*@ for me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by MrONegative

gots2pic4.jpg

The lady Brienne of Tarth
Had no idea that was a women.

Yall should definitely start another thread for the books, or maybe we should start a new thread for second season and let this one be all inclusive.

I definitely foresee spoilers being a problem.

If one of you bammas ruin this %+*@ for me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^
Hopefully soon.  I'm going to suffer withdrawal if The Winds of Winter doesn't get released any time soon.

Good point Spidermachine916, about the eye colors.  It totally slipped my mind.  I guess the writers thought it would've made the characters look crazy.

^
Hopefully soon.  I'm going to suffer withdrawal if The Winds of Winter doesn't get released any time soon.

Good point Spidermachine916, about the eye colors.  It totally slipped my mind.  I guess the writers thought it would've made the characters look crazy.

Back
Top Bottom