HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Just started episode 8 and started watching the series earlier this week...on demand is the %$+*.

Glad I can catch up before Season 2 begins.

Series is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You never could've told me a show like this would be this popular, regardless of how great it is.

Progress.
smokin.gif

You never could've told me a show like this would be this popular, regardless of how great it is.

Progress.
smokin.gif

Just finished season 1 in like 3 days, this show is amazing.
Starting out, the plot was really confusing because of all the names and locations and things like that. As it progressed, I started to understand the story more.

If you haven't started watching this show, I highly suggest it.

I want a dire wolf. But I guess my husky will do 
laugh.gif

Just finished season 1 in like 3 days, this show is amazing.
Starting out, the plot was really confusing because of all the names and locations and things like that. As it progressed, I started to understand the story more.

If you haven't started watching this show, I highly suggest it.

I want a dire wolf. But I guess my husky will do 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

I need to grind on Clash of Kings and finish it before next Sunday. 
Same here, doubt I finish,  just hoping to stay ahead of the television pace.

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

I need to grind on Clash of Kings and finish it before next Sunday. 
Same here, doubt I finish,  just hoping to stay ahead of the television pace.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Progress.
smokin.gif
I remember a few weeks before the premiere, I was seeing all the hype for the show.  I never heard of the books so I wasn't sure if I was even going to watch.  Glad I did.  I know some people thought the premiere was a little boring before the final scene.  The show has been amazing and might be my favorite show of all time and I love the books as well.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Progress.
smokin.gif
I remember a few weeks before the premiere, I was seeing all the hype for the show.  I never heard of the books so I wasn't sure if I was even going to watch.  Glad I did.  I know some people thought the premiere was a little boring before the final scene.  The show has been amazing and might be my favorite show of all time and I love the books as well.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Was that Wildling chick of any importance in the books?
Which one?  Ygritte the firecrotch or Osha's naked self?  Both actually play a significant role as the story moves on.

Back
Top Bottom