HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

God damn it, it's back?. I'm already midway through Shameless. Got Billions to keep up with plus DB Super. I cannot watch this much TV.

Re-watching both seasons as well.

I wish Peter Gregory was still around. Dude was hysterical. When he called Flo Rida "Florida"
roll.gif

I'm rewatching both seasons. Feels brand new! I still got extra excited when they hit the 5.2 Weissman score at Tech Crunch Disrupt. 

hands down it was a great two seasons. The show is so comedy interactive.  can't wait for us to enjoy the new dialogue for this coming season. 

Last edited:
Who thought that Pied Piper jacket was fresh? 
roll.gif

Jared is low key the funniest person on the show. The Tech Crunch totally wacked out Jared had me dying. 

Gavins self help guru guy,  thought he was trying to attach him self to Baghead... Wonder if that's possibly going to be a story line or its scrapped. 

Jared is low key the funniest person on the show. The Tech Crunch totally wacked out Jared had me dying. 
Jared and Erlich are my favorite characters easily. Gavin Belson is pretty good too.

"Compared to a condor, an eagle looks like a common cackling."

Jared's little goofy *** quotes like that always have me rolling.

This is for the best. Richard is a terrible CEO so he should just stick to the tech stuff. But since this is a comedy, it's not going to work out

Yoo is that the same ****** that was ****** Runkle's wife in Californication?

And am I the only person that was waiting for some twist when he was being so nice? I was on edge waiting for the big "**** you" and it never came.

Great premier though.

Rigby :lol:

Got it. See that's why I can't take him seriouslyrics. Dude was a nut bag. He's type casted in my eyes.

Decent premiere, didn't laugh as much as I thought I would but it's just the first episode. Rich needs to just take that CTO job and shut up, although I understand his frustration.

Also the Big Head storyline is the least interesting for me, and that lady that fired Richard went from being funny last season to obnoxious this season. Her act had gotten stale to me, hope they don't use her too often

Back
Top Bottom