HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

if he has the option to stay, id stay.

you know hes pulling in at least $500K-1million a year, plus he gets to keep his stock options.

20 million could be had in 5-10 years (with bonuses).

Bruh, he's not a value-adding employee. He doesn't deserve that and wouldn't get it :lol: . I did find it funny how in the WIRED cover there was talk of him being the next CEO :rofl: :rofl:

That was a jab at the BS that goes in the tech world.

:lol:  

Like @RetroBaller
said above, that $20mm is gonna help out Rich.

I didn't think about that but I could see it. Give that Rich is the CTO now and they seem to have their cash situation on lock, it'll be interesting to see how he helps.

^ Yeah, that was indeed the dude that was smashing Runkle's wife.

Stu :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Son was ballin' out of control in Californication, too.

I love that guy. I think he's going to be great in this.

I was screaming at the way Stu pronounced "Aviato" to Erlich :lol:

Erlich got so happy :lol:

Last edited:
^ Yeah, that was indeed the dude that was smashing Runkle's wife.

Stu :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Son was ballin' out of control in Californication, too.

I love that guy. I think he's going to be great in this.

I was screaming at the way Stu pronounced "Aviato" to Erlich :lol:

Erlich got so happy :lol:

I was trying to figure out where I remembered him from! I think he'll be great for this role

if he has the option to stay, id stay.

you know hes pulling in at least $500K-1million a year, plus he gets to keep his stock options.

20 million could be had in 5-10 years (with bonuses).

Bruh, he's not a value-adding employee. He doesn't deserve that and wouldn't get it :lol: . I did find it funny how in the WIRED cover there was talk of him being the next CEO :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: basically, he should take the money and run. To have amassed that much while being completely inept is amazing.

I was dying at Gavin's speech about having to say goodbye...to all the Nucleus workers. Savage a_ firing and son still got the credit for being courageous and inspiring.

Did they ever explain what AVIATO was all about?

laugh.gif

It's his incubator fam.

I always took it as making fun of the startup culture on college campuses everywhere. I see it in my computer science classes every semester, dudes just throwing **** at the wall hoping to cash in on any idea.

laugh.gif
It's his incubator fam.

I always took it as making fun of the startup culture on college campuses everywhere. I see it in my computer science classes every semester, dudes just throwing **** at the wall hoping to cash in on any idea.
Nah, Erlich said he sold AVIATO, his older start-up company.

aviato was some kind of plane company not exactly sure what though 
laugh.gif

aviator=aviato

siliconvalley1x01aviatotshirt.jpg

main-qimg-94860bb2e40b5dde993053e4f9bb9b80

Or maybe it's a running joke/jab at start-ups that add absolutely no value / people don't know wtf they do.

laugh.gif

Jared: "you're the Belle of the ball and these are all your swains hoping for a glimpse of the anke."
roll.gif

Aviato is Erlich's first successful start up, which he sold, and used the funds to buy his house (incubator).

Last edited:
Aviato

Aviato? My Aviato?

Is there any other Aviato?

:rofl:
Son djdjjsjejsjsjsjwjwjwme

That exchange was comedic genius.

Erlich was puddy in his hands after that, b.

You can tell off rip that Stu's character knows how to play the game.

Really great job casting him IMO.

Back
Top Bottom