HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

ConcreteCorruptAsiaticmouflon.gif

9jbZKatfjFdrscFwMXykUhk6l5BBiBA3fUMhefmqx2s.png

Just started S4 last night. I think Russ Hanneman and Gavin Belson are my favorite characters on the show.

This ep was hilarious.

Almost thought they were gonna kill Erlich :lol:

Dude screwed everybody.

Funny how even Gilfoyle fell for it.

i thought erlich was gonna die in the fire :lol:

hoover's face when they were watching the gavin hoolicon vid :lol:

got an email from HBO saying it was the Finale...so i watched it thinking that the whole time.

so i thought he was going to die too.

was RELIEVED when they said 2 more episodes left after the show.

Starting to hate Richard

I've hated him the least this season.

Episode was OK seemed like a filler to connect the story onto next season.

I started really watching season 2.. and would see earlier episodes here and there when I saw it on.. so downloaded all the episodes to go through from the start

It's hard watching a bunch of episodes in a row and not at the very least cringe at dude.. he is easily the best served by have a week between viewings

Yo did something happen to big head? haven't seen him for a couple episodes ? Forget that one guy from the last episode, Big Head is the OG of falling into success.
laugh.gif

Yo did something happen to big head? haven't seen him for a couple episodes ? Forget that one guy from the last episode, Big Head is the OG of falling into success.:lol:

Damn! Now that you mention it I forgot all about dude, :lol:. Last I remember he was an adjunct professor at Stanford, haven't seen him since then.

Jared :rofl: :rofl:

Damn if anything this finale feels like Zach Woods isn't returning :lol:

Son is disgusted with Richard.

Last edited:
roll.gif
"as the product of forced adoption myself"

Damn, Jared got me ****** up over here. I normally hate characters like that, but damnit Richard is a ***** 

BTW, anyone else get a Walter White feel from Richard in this episode with his treatment of Jared. Reminded me a lot of Walt and Jesse/Chris and Tony from the Sopranos

Last edited:
Richard can't get out of his own way :smh:.

I'm confused about something. Gilfoyle was mad at Richard for turning down the offer from the "sixth sense" guy. According to the guy Richard sent him an email or something. I thought Richard gave him a counter offer to sabotage the deal, but the guy ended up agreeing to it anyway then ******** on them afterwards. How did Richard turn it down if the guy pulled out and went to Hooli?

Back
Top Bottom