HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Also Halt and Catch Fire shares a lot of themes with Silicon Valley, except it's a drama set in the 80's

First 3 seasons are on Netflix

Finale was funny, it was a great season. I want to see **** change though. I want them to make it for a full season and things go smooth.

:lol: the show derives it's comedy from the magnitude of their failures and the absurdity of their success

Finale was funny, it was a great season. I want to see **** change though. I want them to make it for a full season and things go smooth.

:lol: the show derives it's comedy from the magnitude of their failures and the absurdity of their success

I get that but I think it's time to switch it up. It kind of gets predictable when you expect everything to go wrong. I would love to see them go down the road of them being successful or rich.

Great episode until the fridge scene. It was the first episode since the first season that was really emotionally impactful for me, and they ended it on that cartoonish fridge thing. Love the list scene at the restaurant though

Great season finale. Still feels like we should get more episodes.

I'm glad Gavin is back.

Gilfoyle killed me with the cat eyes.

Episode had me in suspense till they were able to pull it off.

RIP Anton.

Great episode until the fridge scene. It was the first episode since the first season that was really emotionally impactful for me, and they ended it on that cartoonish fridge thing. Love the list scene at the restaurant though
You're taking this show too seriously

Yeah it is a Tv show but they been doing this cycle of there is this big issue going on and they wrap up this season going issue in 7 minutes of an episode.
Still enjoyed this season overall. Wondering what character they will bring in for t j miller.
He fit perfectly for the role in this show and brought the lulz. His comedy special however was pretty bad. Couldn't get through the whole thing.

Am I though? I wasn't expecting Breaking Bad levels of drama, but the fridge scene at  the end rubbed me the wrong way 

Might be the time to dip out now.

The shows not a sitcom but it has a shtick and a flow to it. This is it.

Same as Curb.

I don't get how the fridge scene ruined it for you compared to Richard getting beaten and Jared jumping in hitting dude with his shoe? Both call backs to earlier events in the season.

yvfuq6bzwn4z.gif

I need to try this in real life :rofl:

Am I though? I wasn't expecting Breaking Bad levels of drama, but the fridge scene at  the end rubbed me the wrong way 

considering Mike Judge created Beavis and Butthead, Office Space, and King of the Hill....yeah, you are.

Might be the time to dip out now.

The shows not a sitcom but it has a shtick and a flow to it. This is it.

Same as Curb.

I don't get how the fridge scene ruined it for you compared to Richard getting beaten and Jared jumping in hitting dude with his shoe? Both call backs to earlier events in the season.

I'm aware of the schtick of the show, I'm an avid fan of it. I just thought they could have done better then the fridges bailing them out. Richard getting beat up by that dude has nothing to do with my gripes, I enjoyed that scene thouroughly

I thought the fridge was a hilarious way to bring the story full circle. Something that started as such a small, petty, Gilfoyle prank turned out to be the thing which saved their company (in a very convenient but funny twist). The whole series has been based on the company being saved through some random, exaggerated solution. I would like to see what they're like as a successful company though.

Setting up another round of Hooli vs. Pied Piper. Hopefully after the next season, they dead that.

That sounds more like a series finale :lol:

Just good times, enjoying their wealth and success, no obstacles or anything, having fun.

That sounds more like a series finale :lol:

Just good times, enjoying their wealth and success, no obstacles or anything, having fun.
Well they'd obviously **** it all up within one episode :lol: Shoot themselves in the foot somehow, and get left with nothing. Maybe they succeed with the new internet next season, and then Gavin ***** them over somehow :nerd:

That's the things about these shows with lovable characters.

They're ****** up.

So they can't get right in certain situations where they can get the W.

There were some little things in Seinfeld that would tick me off when George or Jerry would take a L all cuz they did or didn't do one thing.

Richard as a character seems to specifically be written to be especially frustrating if you invest in him too much :lol:

writers could write these dudes rich and balling in silicon valley parties new ventures on some entourage steez

Back
Top Bottom