HBO's The Night Of

I honestly think the show would of ended as a G0d level show if it at the very end finally showed what happened when Naz, and he actually did end up doing it, and he finally remembered that he did... then as he was sitting there at the river looking at the bridge, for one second we got a close up of his face and he just gave one tiny little evil smirk realizing what he had gotten away with because of a horribly executed investigation.

Would of been an 8/8 show if it all came back around like that. :smokin

But with that being said, i still loved the show.
Some of your complaints are valid, but most are just knit picky and stupid as hell. :smh:
Dudes love to complain just to complain, this show wasnt supposed to be hollywood-esque with the events that unfolded.
Sure some of this **** was exaggerated but for the most part most things that happened in this show REALLY HAPPEN IN EVERY DAY LIFE, both outside and inside the courts and jails.

**** was just a little too real for ya'll likings, outside of some of the silly Chandra **** :lol:

So overall, i personally give it a 7/8 because of a few stupid misfires with little arcs, but overall it was a very enjoyable show and i dont see how i can complain after being thoroughly entertained for 8 weeks.

The finale was so OD. I'm indifferent that Naz got off, seemed like he liked the goon life. The parallels to the OJ case were not so subtle. Chandra was wyling from jump so being a mule was right up her alley. Show was decent though, wanted some kind of crazy twist though. 6/8

Get them yambs.

Make sure she takes the baggies out first, though.
Gonna pull a Naz and Andrea type of night.
roll.gif

the best part about the finale is that we know someone is still alive.

"dont ever threaten my family. i got a friend from New Jersey who would love to pay you a visit" (forgot the exact quote)

9ec35df69f56baf3f1407dbc3b6798fa.jpg

Via Reddit:

DLDEvH2.jpg

his jacket is a members only jacket, reminiscent of the final scene of the sopranos.

396848229-216463.jpg

someone else pointed out that when box is at the bar one of the guys is the rat, jimmy altieri.

There was a 2nd one - in the restaurant with Naz and Stone. The attention Naz is paying to the door and the bell sound when it opens, a nod to the final scene of The Sopranos.

:pimp:

Fargo is better than any of the shows HBO had
If you changed that to 'currently have' you wouldn't be wrong from an acting and storytelling standpoint.

You have to suspend your disbelief even more in fargo than this show though.
Doesn't stop Fargo from being way better.

Y'all really think the mafia would hire a lawyer like Stone? :lol:
Thats why the nod can only be just that.

Its stupid if you put thought in to it. Besides didn't they show Tony's lawyer on the show?

Last edited:
just finished the finale.

I gotta say...this was craptastic.

they should've made this a 2 hour movie :lol:

That and the semen in her room.

his seamen could have been on her bed. i doubt box tested it but if they were indeed dating and she only find out about the money missing that day. very likely he was in her bed that morning or night before......

I honestly think the show would of ended as a G0d level show if it at the very end finally showed what happened when Naz, and he actually did end up doing it, and he finally remembered that he did... then as he was sitting there at the river looking at the bridge, for one second we got a close up of his face and he just gave one tiny little evil smirk realizing what he had gotten away with because of a horribly executed investigation.

Nice idea, but its been done, kind of.......watch ed norton's first flick great job by him Primal Fear......(wow i'm old that movie is 20 years old!!!!)

why doesnt anyone talk about english people taking american jobs?!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
just finished the finale.

I gotta say...this was craptastic.

they should've made this a 2 hour movie :lol:

I wouldn't say craptastic, but having watched it in full, if you took episode 1 and the finale and pieced them together, it's a really good SVU episode.

:wow: at the Sopranos connections

John Turturro's sister
2014-02-05-sopranos-02.jpg

:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom