HBO's The Night Of

A lot of shark jumping, man. You telling me a lawyer would smuggle drugs for her client. You telling me her making out with Naz wouldn't be a bigger issue? Her crying in court. Freddie having thr dvd delivered to Stone's apt lmfao.

And wtf happened when Stone was chasing Duane Reed a few episodes ago?

A lot of shark jumping, man. You telling me a lawyer would smuggle drugs for her client. You telling me her making out with Naz wouldn't be a bigger issue? Her crying in court. Freddie having thr dvd delivered to Stone's apt lmfao.

And wtf happened when Stone was chasing Duane Reed a few episodes ago?
He got away I thought that was perfectly clear

Show was trash after the first episode. We just kept hoping for more. Then they teased us towards the end only to reaffirm it was trash.

I'm in a scriptwriting class.

Throw me some ideas, lads.

:smokin

i got you fam.

dude dates a chick. goes back to her place. they have sex. he wakes up. shes killed. he goes to jail. lawyer with eczema defends him. rookie lawyer joins the case.

plot twist. a stray alley cat is an animorph and killed the girl.

youre welcome.

Last edited:
Show was trash after the first episode. We just kept hoping for more. Then they teased us towards the end only to reaffirm it was trash.

What are your favorite tv shows? Lol.
Doesn't change the fact that this series came running out the gate only for us to end up disappointed.

The Wire
Ray Donovan
House of Cards
Breaking Bad
Billions

That's just off top. This show had plenty of potential but we got a lot of filler in the end.

Man that ending was amazing man, you guys are tripping!

He even scooped the Cat back up and gave it a home.

Honestly though, this is a such a True and Sad story.

How many Naz's are out there.

Kids that the system turned into criminals, addicts and felons?

Brilliance this was, pure brilliance.

Doesn't change the fact that this series came running out the gate only for us to end up disappointed.

The Wire
Ray Donovan
House of Cards
Breaking Bad
Billions

That's just off top. This show had plenty of potential but we got a lot of filler in the end.

All those shows had filler, you're just being nostalgic. Breaking bad fly episode? Wire season 2 in the docks? Wire season 5 killing homeless people?

It was 1 season. A proper comparison would be 1 season for 1 season.

Damn, Stone tells Naz keep ya hand off ya **** just cuz he likes Chandra and from then on son does not acknowledge her at all when he gets out. Even after she smuggled for him :lol: Foul. Lost her job and they ain't even get the mistrial.

They lucky more searching through the footage ain't catch her for a real crime.

A lot of this other stuff in the ep was just clutter. Shouldn't have been any investigating this ep. Just a huge twist/reveal.

Chandra making Naz testify then tearing up when he got destroyed on cross capped off the writers showing you how much of a rookie she is.

:rofl: @ Stone breaking out with extreme eczema.

:lol: @ a hung jury. Then this weird ******* ending.

In the end all of that camera in the deer head, the cat matters, and Naz being left handed ain't mean **** to any wild theory.

So much pointless screen time....how this Duane Reed went from running from Stone, to locked up...lmao
If you were paying attention there was aalready a warrant out for his arrest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom