HBO's The Night Of

when i first saw the image for that youtube video, i thought he was holding a sniper rifle. the mic looks like the scope.

i need to get my eyes checked.
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I heard that interview on air. That was what stoid out to me by missing 6 episodes. When I turned if back on and saw Naz smoking hard and gettin jail tats all I could think was "WHAT THE **** JUST HAPPENED" :lol:

Last edited:
meh

Thought TNO had a lot going for it at the beginning 

Knew the show was more about the judicial system blaw blaw bla

I still wanted and expected more from it

7.2/10

Not something id care to watch again

Last edited:
This show was ******* great. It was so damn intense I had to keep watching for the whole day until I finished the entire season. I don't know what more any of you could have wanted from the show.

10/10

Last edited:
I tried watching the first two episodes three separate times and kept falling asleep...how long until it actually gets good?
i can't remember which episode but once you get there you are completely hooked all the way through season 2.  

stick with it.

when't the episode come online? been refreshing hbo's website like crazy.

frown.gif
it should be up there. I watched it on Go on monday

Was telling my girl that deer head had cameras in it

I definitely thought the same :lol:

The one other thing I wanna know is how the **** did he get all the way downstairs into the kitchen to pass out, and he wasn't killed too for smashing that dude's girl?

I definitely thought the same :lol:

The one other thing I wanna know is how the **** did he get all the way downstairs into the kitchen to pass out, and he wasn't killed too for smashing that dude's girl?

He couldn't see him in the kitchen. The guy Stone hired to take pics of the crime scene mentioned this when he was taking pictures going up the stairs.

If he did see Naz then he probably thought he would be the perfect scapegoat/suspect for the murder. Why kill him when it would look like he did it

Last edited:
Wanna know my gripe with the show?

It ended and we know NOTHING about the deer head.

:lol:

Think they just showed the deer to show the blood on it.

While they could've gave a reason to explain it there wasn't a good reason to assume she would put some surveillance up where she lives given her lifestyle.

But hey given the poor and lazy detective work by the police maybe the camera is there and they still ain't find it? :lol:

Last edited:
But the house used to be her moms, maybe her mom had a surveillance system? :nerd:

I like this show a lot because of the open ending they ended it on. Hot takes for days :lol:

Wanna know my gripe with the show?

It ended and we know NOTHING about the deer head.

:lol:

Think they just showed the deer to show the blood on it.

While they could be gave a reason to explain it there wasn't a good reason to assume she would put some surveillance up where she lives given her lifestyle.

But hey given the poor and lazy detective work by the police maybe the camera is there and they still ain't find it? :lol:

:lol: thats probably true

But the house used to be her moms, maybe her mom had a surveillance system? :nerd:

I like this show a lot because of the open ending they ended it on. Hot takes for days :lol:
Yeah I thought of that but she died of cancer or w/e so how long has a camera in a deer's head been on? Is it tape or digital? At some point Andrea would have to do some upkeep.

Its an easy thing to write in the story but there really isn't any evidence it does exist.

To be fair though, if I'm a cop how do I suspect anyone other than Naz?
This is true but if there is a camera in the deer's head that's just iron clad evidence of everything it saw.

The fact that they never looked at the stab wounds om her back compared to the bloody knife nas had blew my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom