HDMI Cable

i just bought a ps3, and need some HDMI cables for it...But i wasn't bought to spend over $100 at best buy for me....Anyof ya know of a good quality HDMI cable that isn't so expensive??? Thanks NT!!!

My lil bro goes on all them gaming forums and he found a website that sells HDMI cables for like 8 bucks. He just got it recently. When he comes back fromschool I'll ask him

o shoot, wait you gotta BUY cables for the ps3?!?! i just bought a samsung lcd hdtv other day too its already wrapped from Xmas, as much as i paid that betterhave HDMI cables too.
MONSTER cables are the best right? ive seen on ebay hdmi cables that are dirt cheap also.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

^ doesn't matter. Just get the cheapest one you can.
in that case. imma ebay it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

o shoot, wait you gotta BUY cables for the ps3?!?! i just bought a samsung lcd hdtv other day too its already wrapped from Xmas, as much as i paid that better have HDMI cables too.
MONSTER cables are the best right? ive seen on ebay hdmi cables that are dirt cheap also.
Don't be fooled by monster cables, you are paying for the BRAND.. there is no difference from a monster hdmi cable vs a no name hdmi cable.. I justpicked up one off amazon a few days ago for $6 shipped. Just search: hdmi to hdmi

Originally Posted by GOTtaBEtheSNEAKERS

^ Doesn't matter. Supports up to 1080. As long as your TV supports HDMI, you are good to go.
thanks GOTtaBe, yea i was doin a lil research last night myself. i needa step up my entertainment game.

there is no difference from a monster hdmi cable vs a no name hdmi cable..
There is a difference in shielding, but if you arent going with a state of the art setup, you wont notice it.

Originally Posted by THockey66

there is no difference from a monster hdmi cable vs a no name hdmi cable..
There is a difference in shielding, but if you arent going with a state of the art setup, you wont notice it.

see you done messed up the flow of things now, explain that TH.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

see you done messed up the flow of things now, explain that TH.

HDMI cables deal with digital signals. Meaning the signal either go through or it doesnt.
Shielding plays the part of letting unwanted interference intothe signal. Monster cables have better shielding than those cheap-o cables, but for the most part, you wont even be able to notice it. Especially with thedifference in price.

That said, i have my PS3 hooked up to a Pioneer Kuro via Monoprice cables and couldnt be happier. Not one person who has bought cables from there that i'vetalked to has ever had a complaint.

Thanks NT. I was about to just about to return my 20 gb xbox today that I bought a couple weeks ago for an elite just for the hdmi cable. I previously thoughtthat the cheapest hdmi's were around $100 so I might as well trade it in for the hdmi and the gb.

Which hdmi on monoprice do you guys recommend?

Back
Top Bottom