He beat the system. Man claims 300K house for $16 *Video*

Read that the mortgage company didn't go under, they just closed some local offices. If that's the case, I don't see this guy lasting very long.

Read that the mortgage company didn't go under, they just closed some local offices. If that's the case, I don't see this guy lasting very long.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I don't see this guy lasting very long.

This,

and knowing how some people are they'll probably go around making petitions just to get that poor guy out of there.

only person you should be mad at is yourself for not doing your homework and being studious like buddy did. You wouldn't believe how many people throughout history got there comeuppings off of small loop holes and turned it into a fortune.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I don't see this guy lasting very long.

This,

and knowing how some people are they'll probably go around making petitions just to get that poor guy out of there.

only person you should be mad at is yourself for not doing your homework and being studious like buddy did. You wouldn't believe how many people throughout history got there comeuppings off of small loop holes and turned it into a fortune.

Eh. I once heard about this person who won a mansion for free. Couldn't pay for the upkeep. Couldn't pay the taxes. Eventually had to put it back on the market.

Eh. I once heard about this person who won a mansion for free. Couldn't pay for the upkeep. Couldn't pay the taxes. Eventually had to put it back on the market.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

The only reason you could come up with is because of race 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they were mad $+% hell for him only paying $16 dollars

Or like someone else said lowers down the value of others.

Props to my man, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's racism bro. the government, cities and businesses acquire properties through adverse possession all the time. there are business that do nothing but this all the time. With the amount of forclosures these banks holding they gonna have to dump them off some kind of way. They might just have to do what normal people  do. And that is take a loss. At least next time they would be a little more hesitant before investing people's hard earned money in bulls#$$%. 
Possibly race but I think the bigger factor is class.  They see dude as a poor dude living next door to them. 

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

the only reason i see the neighbors being mad because maybe it drives down their property value by having a home worth $16 on their block.
video comprehension fail. to file the paperwork it costs 16 bucks. 
Foreclosures drive down property value btw

I have a feeling he's not actually living in the house (full time anyway) he's just posting up so he can claim ownership
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

the only reason i see the neighbors being mad because maybe it drives down their property value by having a home worth $16 on their block.
video comprehension fail. to file the paperwork it costs 16 bucks. 
Foreclosures drive down property value btw

I have a feeling he's not actually living in the house (full time anyway) he's just posting up so he can claim ownership
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CJ863

Just watched this. I don't understand why the neighbors are mad and I hate to play the race card but... that's the only reason I can come up with
why the neighbors are mad. Honestly if this happened to me in my neighbor hood I wouldn't give a damb, it has nothing to do with me, he won so what.

The only reason you could come up with is because of race 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe they were mad $+% hell for him only paying $16 dollars

Or like someone else said lowers down the value of others.

Props to my man, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's racism bro. the government, cities and businesses acquire properties through adverse possession all the time. there are business that do nothing but this all the time. With the amount of forclosures these banks holding they gonna have to dump them off some kind of way. They might just have to do what normal people  do. And that is take a loss. At least next time they would be a little more hesitant before investing people's hard earned money in bulls#$$%. 
Possibly race but I think the bigger factor is class.  They see dude as a poor dude living next door to them. 

The neighbors are hating so hard. This man found a legal Texas loophole and was able to cop a house for $16. Let this dude live.

The neighbors are hating so hard. This man found a legal Texas loophole and was able to cop a house for $16. Let this dude live.

People also assume people's mortgages and other property off of liens as well. Just like a mechanic can file a m&m lien on a vehicle for unpaid repair and services and make the car his no matter how much you paid previously. sometimes people can't afford their property taxes, mortgages payments/ wtv. You could assume the persons mortgage as well and take their place as the person sending in the mortgage payment.

Back
Top Bottom