Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

Got both pairs from southland mall very easy release woke up at like 930 went to pick up my check then stopped to get em no one really there

still contemplating doubling up on both colorways...

i take good care of my shoes, barely wear them cuz i like to rotate thru all of them, and 1's don't have any cracking problems, so 1 pair is probably enough.

BUT, that being said, canvas gets really dirty very easily.

any tips of cleaning it btw?

i'm prolly gonna drench mine in sneaker protector b4 rocking them.

^Bar Keepers Friend is great for cleaning imo.

These look good once that fake yellowing is wiped off.

MBilla4Rilla wrote:
Does anybody have REAL production numbers on these AJKO's?

Are these a GR, limited, or what?

Somebody, anybody please come with the TRUTH!

FOR SURE NOT A GR..... I dont know how "limited" these were.

Seems like the White / Black / Red pair is easier to find then the White / Red KOs.

They saying 5000 in each colorway... I would think a lil more then that.

no luck today for me in the oc area. checked out wss, shiekhs, robert wayne and blends. i know attic and proper had them, but i didnt want to drive over there. blends had a shipping issue and said their shipment will be coming in during the week.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Hey I don't know if this has been posted yet but if you order from sneakerfather.com the white and red pair are only 99.00 plus 9.99 for shipping=109.99. However, if you put in sneakgeekz2 in the coupon sode section you get 10$ off. So it comes out to $99.98. I thought it was pretty good and I just purchased my pair.
Good luck to everybody.
might need to get another pair from them thaks for the heads up bro.....

oh yeah, good lookin out on those.  i was going to get the black/red/white pair from them, but they didnt have my size.  just ordered the white/red pair, thanks.

UN ....

YES with  the WHITE / RED pair someone might STILL be able to cop online ONLY because everyone is buying up the WHITE / BLACK / RED pair.

BUT I was speaking of INstores. Most spots that I know that got them ONLY got the WHITE / BLACK / RED pair.

at least in my area.

You catch my drift ?

and just to help people out The shoe palace at southland only has the w/blk/red pair BUT they only charging 115 plus tax it came up to 127 the shiekhs at southland has both colors and charging like 15 cents under retail my total came to 137

I'm happy for people that actually want these to wear, picking these up. White & reds are the cleaner colorway to me. Everybody sweatin another Chicago Bulls colorway Jordan like that differentiates it from the rest of the thousands of Bulls colorway'd Jordans out there..
laugh.gif

But I'm glad I have both pairs though...good summer kicks.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

and just to help people out The shoe palace at southland only has the w/blk/red pair BUT they only charging 115 plus tax it came up to 127 the shiekhs at southland has both colors and charging like 15 cents under retail my total came to 137
woke up at 11 30 put on some close went to southland fast, i ask shiek they said they didnt have it... i ran across the store too like footaction or something and they told me shoe palace had it, i wen to shoe palace bought the last size 9 for 127 plus tax, went back to shiek to see if they actually have them, and also i exit that way, i saw the shoes and i ask them they told me there was only about 6 pairs of size9 left. i was going to cop the white and red but once i seen the shoe was wheat and red rather than white i had to pass and buy another black red white. it was 137 but then he match up my price with shoe palace so i got both pairs for 127 each.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i hate the yellowing on these, i will only buy if you can remove it.
in person the shoes are pretty nice with the yellowing, cause the 'white' canvas on the shoes are actually an off-white/cream color.

if you aint feelin that though, the yellowing is removable so go ahead and get 'em.

Hopefully my local mom and pop got these so I can cop for less then retail, if not I'll just order the white/red pair from sneakerfather.

I got mines today from NDC. I think Im going to keep the vintage look. Makes the cream color canvas look more white.

got my pair today. i was originally planning on taking the yellowing off but then they kinda looked dope with it on.

Didn't even know my local shoe palace got these/ went there arund 1130 ask for 9 last pair / went home very very nice / used some baby wipes to clean the vintage and put some black laces/ now ready rock for sunday

Got my pair today late afternoon at NT. Amazed they had sizes left. Very nice shoe and mad comfy! Don't sleep guys! Wanted to get a 2nd pair, but tight on cash.
frown.gif

do these run tru to size? im usually a 11 on regular jordan 1s... should i get these in a 11 or 11 1/2

Back
Top Bottom