Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

just got my white/red pair from pys now i really want a 2nd pair of each cuz its certified these will be worn all summer

384965538.jpg

384965535.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JB should advertise the fact that the yellow can be taken away. Seems like some like it, and others don't.
I didn't look twice at these until I found out the yellow wipes off. I got plenty of shoes with natural yellowing....

all these pics of wht/red/blk KOs. 
mad.gif

I missed out on PYS, sneakerfather, and NDC... anyone able to guide me in the direction where they are available?

Originally Posted by EMkicks

all these pics of wht/red/blk KOs. 
mad.gif

I missed out on PYS, sneakerfather,
and NDC... anyone able to guide me in the direction where they are available?

call niketown Las Vegas to see if they have ur sizes left. if not try the other stores. I ordered 2 pairs of 11.5 and also a air of alphas because its on sale.

just went to 3 different malls tryna to find these but no one knows anything about em. i live in maryland, if anyone could shed some light i would greatly appreciate it. thanks.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm not cleaning the soles, I think its a nice touch

NICE pickup FAM.... glad you copped them. Did you end up getting them for the Player Price ?

i put these off to cop nike id's last week lol but finally found a size 13 on shoestrends...hope it dont get canceled...cant wait

are these sold out for sure? i see some online places saying this was truly set to release in may... any word on a rerelease?

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

messing around with jae oh en's pic... black toe KOs.

aaawww man, you're hurting my feelings with those...

got me thinking about dyeing mine now... LOL!!!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

a lil soap and water goes a long way
pimp.gif

NICE ...  So did you get the Uppers and Midsole WHITE / WHITE like you wanted it ???

If so , what soap did you use ??? Ill have to try it out tomorrow on my pair.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

messing around with jae oh en's pic... black toe KOs.

That PS is DOPE. I would of copped them in that colorway too.

Back
Top Bottom