Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

hopefully they change to some sort of raffle type system, cuz its not looking good, and its only WEDNESDAY

these guys keep pushing this hectic release, wouldve been great in 2009 but now its just ugly

Moe's said they have 600 total pair of these "restocks" and a 1 pair of shoes per customer limit.  So as long as you are one of the first 600 you'll end up with something decent at retail.  Every reseller in town will be trying to make their measly $50 though.  Someone definitely video this madness
laugh.gif

Moe's said they have 600 total pair of these "restocks" and a 1 pair of shoes per customer limit.  So as long as you are one of the first 600 you'll end up with something decent at retail.  Every reseller in town will be trying to make their measly $50 though.  Someone definitely video this madness :lol:

i hope they come to their senses and do something else regarding this release, cops wont help if there are enough people who attend, think galaxy riots orlando

dumb @zz losers already camping. someone should slap them
L.A. will always hold the title for the lamest "sneakerheads" ever.

Our natives camped out months before the yeezy RD only to have them pushed back and on top of it, the spot they were camping at held a raffle where you had to buy the son of mars to even buy them. 
roll.gif

thats y in this instance they need to do something else other than line up

Just send the jakes through to disperse the crowd for loitering if they want to break the camp.

BTW, to all you who want a low-key release, I understand what you are saying, but the whole point is to generate attention for the store - not just the brand, but the physical store. The want to create a controlled "scene." That's the point.

Moe's said they have 600 total pair of these "restocks" and a 1 pair of shoes per customer limit.  So as long as you are one of the first 600 you'll end up with something decent at retail.  Every reseller in town will be trying to make their measly $50 though.  Someone definitely video this madness :lol:

Who says you'll get your size though? ...And, most people who will be showing up already have at least some of these shoes. So, your chances aren't as foolproof as it sounds.

What campers?

Hope those fools were forced to leave by the authorities
What the store should do is just take the yeezy's and concords off the sale. At least 60 to 70 % of the crowd will be gone.
I jist want a pair of BC3s and olympics. Maybe a second pair of BC4 s.

Last edited:
Seen pics of space jams with Icey soles... So are some of these space jams on eBay like this legit then?? This is confusing

damn i want those red foams.. i wish new some one in nyc or if i wasnt working this weekend i would ride up.. concords would be nice too

LOL I was really just wondering if they had some icy SJ's there and I just wasn't seeing them.

But the icy soles on those are for real.  I just got a pair from FNL 2 weeks ago and they are 98% icy except around the purple pods, which you can't see from the view in the picture.  A DS pair should still be pretty icy from that view, so the ones you see on eBay could still be legit. 

these guys keep pushing this hectic release, wouldve been great in 2009 but now its just ugly

you mean wouldve been great in 2003 but now its just ugly

their was crazy lines in 2009 but now its too much of a hassle

THE INDIANS WHO OWN MOE'S WILL MAKE A KILLING HERE

I think or always thought it was that black dude that owned Moe's... the workers are hispanic and indian.

The Moe's location is going to make a killing regardless :smh:

Every time I went to this little mall whether to eat chillis or see a movie every kid there had heat on it was crazy.

Another spot to open up a sneaker store is right next to the big multiplex movies in whitestone.

That theatre be looking like sneaker competition when it's the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom