Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

you know what would be really funny. if moe released every single pair in a size 18. noticed how they didnt say anything about sizes

you know what would be really funny. if moe released every single pair in a size 18. noticed how they didnt say anything about sizes

the yeezys would still be copped witht he quickness, but they didnt make em in an 18 :lol:

you mean wouldve been great in 2003 but now its just ugly
their was crazy lines in 2009 but now its too much of a hassle

true there were lines in 09, but the game was completely different, most ppl lines up for the love of the sneaker which meant a few days tops(yeezyrelease). Now we got dudes lining up 2 days for a GR just to make the quick buck

Last edited:
Man I wish we had something like this in New Orleans. All the spots either charge rape prices or they hookup their friends first, and the rest of the GR get's the 12-14 lucky if the have an 11 which I don't wear.

Does anyone know where exactly the store is in the mall? If you been to Atlas it is kind of spare with stores a lot of places are closed. I thought it might be near the Chilli's in front of the smaller parking lot but in the Moe's IG they posted a pic near the Starbucks. 

Last edited:
true there were lines in 09, but the game was completely different, most ppl lines up for the love of the sneaker which meant a few days tops(yeezyrelease). Now we got dudes lining up 2 days for a GR just to make the quick buck

"the game"
"most ppl lines up for the love of the sneaker"
"a few days tops"

all this is what is killing this hobby
at least for someone like myself who has always been buying knicks since the original black/cement 3
got serious into this "silly game" as a collector in 2002 when it was fresh and new and you had to really be in the know where to buy something

a line back in 2002 2003 would be around 30 to 40 people maybe 50 to 70 the most

this past year has made it more mainstream and more impossible to buy at box price at or around box price
so i rather not have to camp out for the "love of the game" and hear about it 40 freaking times on the line that the "game has changed"

because unfortunately if you just started buying shoes in he past 2 years and you like to camp in the streets "for the love" your the reason its done changed
one more thing i'm not talking about all "new collectors"
i'm talking about the mall rats & and the urban sneaker bums you see at each release (at least in NYC)
that dont know what there doing and making it harder for everyone else

Last edited:
Yeezys, Concords, Olympic 6s and 7s, black and white cement 3s....

I don't know if the nypd knows what it's getting into...

sucks i cant make it tomorrow, might be for the best though sounds hectic, i don't see how there going to stop campers before 7? 600 bands can only wonder how many people will show

LOL I was really just wondering if they had some icy SJ's there and I just wasn't seeing them.

But the icy soles on those are for real.  I just got a pair from FNL 2 weeks ago and they are 98% icy except around the purple pods, which you can't see from the view in the picture.  A DS pair should still be pretty icy from that view, so the ones you see on eBay could still be legit. 
haha yea man... ohh okay thanks for the reply.  i thought that if you saw a pair of concords or space jams that are still icey, chance are that they are prob fakes... thanks

What campers?

Hope those fools were forced to leave by the authorities
What the store should do is just take the yeezy's and concords off the sale. At least 60 to 70 % of the crowd will be gone.
I jist want a pair of BC3s and olympics. Maybe a second pair of BC4 s.

Why?

The point of this promo is to gain exposure.  As much exposure as possible.  They would be doing  a diservice to their business to take heed of your advice my man.

Why?

The point of this promo is to gain exposure.  As much exposure as possible.  They would be doing  a diservice to their business to take heed of your advice my man.
I think all those other releases are enuf to draw a big crowd and promote themselves by making it to the local news plus I think most sneakerheads in NY know about moes already. They did a similar event when they opened a new store in Astoria earlier this year

Chaos?

Hold back the Yeezys?

Talking robberies and violence?

The NYPD doesn't know what it's getting into?

Geez. This is a sneaker release in Glendale in 2012, people. Relax.

Did y'all even leave your houses in the 80s and 90s?

"the game"
"most ppl lines up for the love of the sneaker"
"a few days tops"
all this is what is killing this hobby
at least for someone like myself who has always been buying knicks since the original black/cement 3
got serious into this "silly game" as a collector in 2002 when it was fresh and new and you had to really be in the know where to buy something
a line back in 2002 2003 would be around 30 to 40 people maybe 50 to 70 the most
this past year has made it more mainstream and more impossible to buy at box price at or around box price
so i rather not have to camp out for the "love of the game" and hear about it 40 freaking times on the line that the "game has changed"
because unfortunately if you just started buying shoes in he past 2 years and you like to camp in the streets "for the love" your the reason its done changed
one more thing i'm not talking about all "new collectors"
i'm talking about the mall rats & and the urban sneaker bums you see at each release (at least in NYC)
that dont know what there doing and making it harder for everyone else

i started getting into sneakers back in 06 man and the most ive linehe most ive lined up is a few hours, i definately dont like lining up for an extended period of time and i agree that its hte same ppl who line up for every release

So who here is going? If you see a fat guy yelling "WORLDSTAR" to scare the hypebeasts that would be me. Say hello.

I might go but I don't exactly understand how it will work, the mall opens at 10 and then it's a mad dash to the doors?

Back
Top Bottom