Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

View media item 171996Damn
I bet the people that drove up there from other states or cities are pissed.

Daymmmm I know I would be pissed if I hustled to get my *** there. Wonder why they canceled the event. Probably was a huge hoax just to get people to the shop. Ain't no way they're selling all those kicks at retail.

im calling thier bluff lol. they were never gonna do it, they were never gonna sell any of those shoes for retail. why would you sell the yeezys at retail when you can make an easy 1500 each? think here people :smh:

There were hundreds of people, they said no camping but people were all over the front of the store. There were even more people outside the mall barriers

NICE. I just found out about this. Now maybe I have a shot since they cancelled this morning.

A lot of pictures on Instagram and Twitter.

As for the Yeezy's, they only had 6 pairs. I don't know, for those they should've just done a raffle OR resell for charity in the community.

Funny thing is they rarely sell at retail in their other stores anyway so you know this was all about publicity. All those that went this morning and were turned away matters not to them. Even if people. Complain if Moes said they will open later today, majority would run right back over there.

Maybe if they did a twitter rsvp for these then it would've been more controlled even though everyone hates twitter rsvp's and thinks they're rigged.

Lmao well they wanted publicity, they got it in some way. Anyone thinking this would happen smoothly in the first place is buggin. Doesn't matter how 'nice' the area is. They announced online they would have yeezy's for box price

Not to mention the whole 'no camp before 7am, then 3 hr 30 min wait for wristbands, and an additional 1 hr 30 min wait before the doors would open' thing

im calling thier bluff lol. they were never gonna do it, they were never gonna sell any of those shoes for retail. why would you sell the yeezys at retail when you can make an easy 1500 each? think here people :smh:

lol.thats no argument bro.many stores sold them for damn close to retail come release day.though it looked from the beginning like a promotion trick to be honest..oh well less beating on lines and get money boyz :rofl: :rofl: .im sure they would have found a way to crawl near there.

Last edited:
i heard from a friend this morning some idiot drove from Detroit this b.s

gald i never went

just read off twitter some other corn ball flew in from Chicago :rofl:

Last edited:
lol.thats no argument bro.many stores sold them for damn close to retail come release day.though it looked from the beginning like a promotion trick to be honest..oh well less beating on lines and get money boyz
roll.gif
roll.gif
.im sure they would have found a way to crawl near there.
ye's lapdog didn't even sell for retail.

Most if not all with the exception of Nike did not sell at retail. You had to jump through hoops and follow, like, retweet, buy something for a raffle, etc.

Someone also flew in from Chicago.

i love sneakers just as much as anyone else but i'll be damned if i gotta get on a plane to travel for sneakers by air

just pay the resell

believe me the dudes and there family that own moe's never do nothing at box when it comes to jordans foams or a yeezy type of shoe

unless your good and i mean really good with them

i did think moe's does do box price ?
can anyone correct me ?

Last edited:
A manager for Moe's was there (bald latino guy in a leather coat) when I got there at 5am he was telling people what the deal was by the end of **** show he was saying he worked for the mall not Moe's LOL. The problem is poor planning on Moe's part plus police had no real way of controlling the crowds. The mall is open so you could walk inside from various directions. Shout out to the dude who brought his 2 year old that kid looked miserable. 

This pic explains it all  Can you say sausage fest?

So what we learned from all of this....

WHOEVER RUNS MOE'S SNEAKER SPOT ALSO RUNS FINISH LINE!!

Back
Top Bottom