Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

so glad i dont live in NY and have to deal lining up with a bunch of lames :lol:

i feel bad for some of you. 75% of those people were trying to get the yeezys

Honestly If you showed up to that you should have known that you werent getting the Yeezys for retail unless you showed up EARLY. I would have been looking for white cement 4s or Metallic Reds Foams. Something simple

Honestly If you showed up to that you should have known that you werent getting the Yeezys for retail unless you showed up EARLY. I would have been looking for white cement 4s or Metallic Reds Foams. Something simple
How do you show up early tho when line starts at 7am?

I ran out of props to give
if I had any more I'd keep giving props to everyone that knew it would be trash from the beginning.

once I heard "no camping" i knew it was a guaranteed riot.
they knew that too, this isn't their first store. good for them!

So who is camping out for those 11's when they give bands out on Tuesday? At this point I can see you ninjas camping for 8-12 hours and this **** being shut down AGAIN!

ahahahahahahhahahahah @ that vid you New Yorkers are crazy out there

DId this spot EVER end up opening up?

****!! When I come to the DMV for break, **** like this happens :stoneface:
You didn't miss anything.... They didn't release the shoes did you watch that video??? Be thankful you didn't participate I was thinking about it but decided against it and I don't regret it one bit!

You didn't miss anything.... They didn't release the shoes did you watch that video??? Be thankful you didn't participate I was thinking about it but decided against it and I don't regret it one bit!

:rofl: Just read the entire thread, nvm son :lol: I feel dumb now, but it was just a reactionary post :lol:

lol seriously? they charge the reseller fee and now theyre trying to play the good guys? :smh:
A few years ago they would only mark up early released pairs of shoes. There were so many sneaker stores near their Jamaica Queens location there were deals to be had. But as sneaker popularity grew so did their prices, along with the whole neighborhood's prices.

A few years ago they would only mark up early released pairs of shoes. There were so many sneaker stores near their Jamaica Queens location there were deals to be had. But as sneaker popularity grew so did their prices, along with the whole neighborhood's prices.
I would never cop from Moe's on the ave they had the worst prices and the people working there were dickheads sometimes. This was back in 2000-2002 when I worked around there maybe **** changed.

Back
Top Bottom