Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

Yeah things like this makes me say eff kicks. None of this makes sense. People coming in from other cities, bringing their children so early in the morning?? Really? This is out of hand :smh:

Ppffff....glad I didn't bother. Wonder what they're reason for cancelling was after making all these ppl come out they should of just gone thru with it. :smh: at reports of fake wristbands being sold.

why would anyone buy a plane ticket and waste all of that time just to have a CHANCE at getting a pair of shoes, not even a guarantee a CHANCE.
laugh.gif

Just pay re-sell prices
You must not be a fan of the shoe. You're not dedicated to the shoe game. 

at least thats what these lames tell you when they're in line camping and flying/driving cross state/country for some shoes.

Rollin round in that FX copping Laser IVs is a thing of the past. You gotta park that mug, camp, and be on a laptop/phone/tablet to get a chance at a pair now a days compa.

at least thats what these lames tell you when they're in line camping and flying/driving cross state/country for some shoes.

Rollin round in that FX copping Laser IVs is a thing of the past. You gotta park that mug, camp, and be on a laptop/phone/tablet to get a chance at a pair now a days compa.

them days are over my friend in nyc

this place looks like a cleaner part Camden NJ

a cemetery near by no place to go
great place for a mall
every Indian store in the city should buy a store in the mall and make it a sneaker/hypebeast mall

Last edited:

I wouldn't even fly across country for P. :lol:

Time is money and going to those extremes (esp for 6 pairs of Yeezy's) is :lol:....you are already at a disadvantage with the locals knowing the in's and out's of the area.

If I flew from Chicago to get a pair a shoes and struck out I wouldn't even be all that pissed.

Relax and enjoy your weekend in New York, have some fun.

Now if it was Cleveland or something......... :lol:

If I flew from Chicago to get a pair a shoes and struck out I wouldn't even be all that pissed.
Relax and enjoy your weekend in New York, have some fun.
Now if it was Cleveland or something......... :lol:

i would only travel an extended period of time if a pair was guaranteed and it would have to be for something i REALLY want.

Moe's is now tweeting why they shut down the event. They're saying that they was lining people on 80th when a group of people came in a different way and try to skip everyone then everyone else reacted and basically scare the NYPD, mall and store employee and that why they shut it down

Moe's is now tweeting why they shut down the event. They're saying that they was lining people on 80th when a group of people came in a different way and try to skip everyone then everyone else reacted and basically scare the NYPD, mall and store employee and that why they shut it down

It looked like a publicity stunt.

It looked like a publicity stunt.

It was 100% for advertisement, it doesnt even make sense why they wouldnt sell those kicks for resell, think about it they made all the sneaker websites and went after twitter followers, i unfollowed them as should everybody there only good for talking trash

i call ******** they just wanted a publicity stunt, how come they didnt announce a way to rerelease them for retail via raffle? or anyother way of rerelease

thousands showing up and deciding to stay. like really? you really thought you were going to get a pair? that just pure stupidity. no shoe is worth this madness.

lol did moes announce a way they were going to release the shoes they were planning on releasing anyways?

Back
Top Bottom