Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

I don't hate either team. I just want to see good games as I normally do. And I have been blessed to see some great games.

There has to be a great German word for taking pleasure in watching Lebron lose.

Schadlebronde or something. I've really enjoyed this series so far. 1/2 on the road isn't bad odds for the Mavs.

There has to be a great German word for taking pleasure in watching Lebron lose.

Schadlebronde or something. I've really enjoyed this series so far. 1/2 on the road isn't bad odds for the Mavs.

35l7loj.jpg

I was a Lebron hater coming into the finals but all this hate he's receiving is making me a Lebron fan
laugh.gif

I still hate the heat...i can't stand wade and the miami fans.
I want the Mavs to win only so i can sleep at night knowing my team (Lakers) lost in the 2nd round lost to the champs.

I was a Lebron hater coming into the finals but all this hate he's receiving is making me a Lebron fan
laugh.gif

I still hate the heat...i can't stand wade and the miami fans.
I want the Mavs to win only so i can sleep at night knowing my team (Lakers) lost in the 2nd round lost to the champs.

SUNDAY NIGHT US HEAT HATERS WILL BE FIRING SHOTS OUT OF A CANNON THAT'S COSMIC

OUR CELEBRATION WILL BE SO STRONG THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SPRAY SOME  AIR FRESHH ENER ALL OVER THE PLACE DURING THE AFTERMATH.

IF IM IN CLEVELAND SUNDAY, WHEN THE MAVS WIN THE TITLE, IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVENING THAT'S    OUTTACONTROL

you heat and lebron fans playas might as well dress up and look pretty and hansumm as the mavericks deliver the knockout death punch and me and my fellow heat haters party like it's 1999 and allan houston just shang tsung turned into kintaro from mk2 and did his fatality.

OUR CELEBRATION WILL BE SO STRONG THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SPRAY SOME  AIR FRESHH ENER ALL OVER THE PLACE DURING THE AFTERMATH.

IF IM IN CLEVELAND SUNDAY, WHEN THE MAVS WIN THE TITLE, IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVENING THAT'S    OUTTACONTROL

you heat and lebron fans playas might as well dress up and look pretty and hansumm as the mavericks deliver the knockout death punch and me and my fellow heat haters party like it's 1999 and allan houston just shang tsung turned into kintaro from mk2 and did his fatality.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We make ya'll days. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We make ya'll days. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how many pages does the kobe lakers hate thread have?
30+, but it was over 3 years.  And most of it was Laker fans laughin anyways. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Miami comes back and wins, this thread will jump 50 pages if the internet survives. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Miami comes back and wins, this thread will jump 50 pages if the internet survives. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if miami wins the there will be crickets

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crickets?  From Heat fans?  You kidding me? 
laugh.gif

They gonna be in here with machine guns Tony Montana style.  As well they should. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crickets?  From Heat fans?  You kidding me? 
laugh.gif

They gonna be in here with machine guns Tony Montana style.  As well they should. 

Back
Top Bottom