Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

chicagoooooooooooooo damn it they should have gone to the finals, they were so pumped up the first game then something changed they seemed to have lost it. But the heat deserved it hopefully it will be re-DIRK-culous in the finals

chicagoooooooooooooo damn it they should have gone to the finals, they were so pumped up the first game then something changed they seemed to have lost it. But the heat deserved it hopefully it will be re-DIRK-culous in the finals

I hate the mavs because they swept the lakeshow and I don't care much for the heat.
I just can't support either team in the finals. I want to see good basketball.

I hate the mavs because they swept the lakeshow and I don't care much for the heat.
I just can't support either team in the finals. I want to see good basketball.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Why ya hate us for, we're so likable?

laugh.gif

Not when Lebron is looking at the ref and saying "Its OK, Its OK, I dont need the foul"
lmaoooooooo!!1

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Why ya hate us for, we're so likable?

laugh.gif

Not when Lebron is looking at the ref and saying "Its OK, Its OK, I dont need the foul"
lmaoooooooo!!1

Originally Posted by toine2983

I see no problem with this thread.

I was in the Lakers' haters thread heavy.
laugh.gif

So turnabout is fair play.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT.

although, this thread is just going to be good luck for the heat for a couple years just like it was for us.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

QFT.

although, this thread is just going to be good luck for the heat for a couple years just like it was for us.
laugh.gif

I don't hate either team. I just want to see good games as I normally do. And I have been blessed to see some great games.

Back
Top Bottom