Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how many pages does the kobe lakers hate thread have?
30+, but it was over 3 years.  And most of it was Laker fans laughin anyways. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Miami comes back and wins, this thread will jump 50 pages if the internet survives. 

naw i think if they lose it will hit to 50.

i think there are more heat haters than fans.

damn i wish it was the thunder facing the heat instead of the  !%+%+ !*+ mavs...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

how many pages does the kobe lakers hate thread have?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If Miami comes back and wins, this thread will jump 50 pages if the internet survives. 

naw i think if they lose it will hit to 50.

i think there are more heat haters than fans.

damn i wish it was the thunder facing the heat instead of the  !%+%+ !*+ mavs...

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

SUNDAY NIGHT US HEAT HATERS WILL BE FIRING SHOTS OUT OF A CANNON THAT'S COSMIC

OUR CELEBRATION WILL BE SO STRONG THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SPRAY SOME  AIR FRESHH ENER ALL OVER THE PLACE DURING THE AFTERMATH.

IF IM IN CLEVELAND SUNDAY, WHEN THE MAVS WIN THE TITLE, IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVENING THAT'S    OUTTACONTROL

you heat and lebron fans playas might as well dress up and look pretty and hansumm as the mavericks deliver the knockout death punch and me and my fellow heat haters party like it's 1999 and allan houston just shang tsung turned into kintaro from mk2 and did his fatality.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We make ya'll days. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     w3 Ar3 yOuR hAt3zZz   LoV3 uS b3cAu$3 w3 b3 yOur bIgG3St fAnzzZzZ  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

SUNDAY NIGHT US HEAT HATERS WILL BE FIRING SHOTS OUT OF A CANNON THAT'S COSMIC

OUR CELEBRATION WILL BE SO STRONG THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO SPRAY SOME  AIR FRESHH ENER ALL OVER THE PLACE DURING THE AFTERMATH.

IF IM IN CLEVELAND SUNDAY, WHEN THE MAVS WIN THE TITLE, IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVENING THAT'S    OUTTACONTROL

you heat and lebron fans playas might as well dress up and look pretty and hansumm as the mavericks deliver the knockout death punch and me and my fellow heat haters party like it's 1999 and allan houston just shang tsung turned into kintaro from mk2 and did his fatality.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We make ya'll days. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
     w3 Ar3 yOuR hAt3zZz   LoV3 uS b3cAu$3 w3 b3 yOur bIgG3St fAnzzZzZ  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if miami wins the there will be crickets

Crickets?  From Heat fans?  You kidding me? 
laugh.gif

They gonna be in here with machine guns Tony Montana style.  As well they should. 

either way epic laughter and quotes will be posted in here, and this thread will jump quite a but either tomorrow or tuesday. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if miami wins the there will be crickets

Crickets?  From Heat fans?  You kidding me? 
laugh.gif

They gonna be in here with machine guns Tony Montana style.  As well they should. 

either way epic laughter and quotes will be posted in here, and this thread will jump quite a but either tomorrow or tuesday. 

LESS THEN 2 HOURS TIL GAME TIME.

HATE HATERS LET'S RISE AND MAKE THIS OUR NIGHT TO REMEMBER.  

I'VE PERSONALLY EXTENDED AN OLIVE BRANCH TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO PUT ALL OUR TEAM AND PLAYER BEEFS ASIDE TO FOCUS ON HATING ON LEBRON AND THE MIAMI HEAT.  WE'VE DONE A GOOD JOB AND TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE.  WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO BEEFING AND TALKING ABOUT EACHOTHERS TEAMS AFTER THIS IS OVER, BUT SEEING CELTIC FANS TOGETHER WITH LAKER FANS TOGETHER WITH BULLS FANS, AND MAVS FANS ALL WITH ONE GOAL AND ONE MISSION AT HAND IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.

LEBRON JAMES CAN'T WAIT TO LOSE ANOTHER FINALS, AND HE CAN'T WAIT TO SCORE 24 OR LESS IN ANOTHER FINALS GAME AS WELL

AS OF RIGHT NOW LEBRON HAS NOT 1 FINALS GAME LOSS, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT 4, NOT 5, NOT 6, BUT 7

THE MAVERICKS WILL MAKE HIM 2-8 IN FINALS GAMES FOR HIS CAREER TONIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LESS THEN 2 HOURS TIL GAME TIME.

HATE HATERS LET'S RISE AND MAKE THIS OUR NIGHT TO REMEMBER.  

I'VE PERSONALLY EXTENDED AN OLIVE BRANCH TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO PUT ALL OUR TEAM AND PLAYER BEEFS ASIDE TO FOCUS ON HATING ON LEBRON AND THE MIAMI HEAT.  WE'VE DONE A GOOD JOB AND TONIGHT WE CELEBRATE.  WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO BEEFING AND TALKING ABOUT EACHOTHERS TEAMS AFTER THIS IS OVER, BUT SEEING CELTIC FANS TOGETHER WITH LAKER FANS TOGETHER WITH BULLS FANS, AND MAVS FANS ALL WITH ONE GOAL AND ONE MISSION AT HAND IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.

LEBRON JAMES CAN'T WAIT TO LOSE ANOTHER FINALS, AND HE CAN'T WAIT TO SCORE 24 OR LESS IN ANOTHER FINALS GAME AS WELL

AS OF RIGHT NOW LEBRON HAS NOT 1 FINALS GAME LOSS, NOT 2, NOT 3, NOT 4, NOT 5, NOT 6, BUT 7

THE MAVERICKS WILL MAKE HIM 2-8 IN FINALS GAMES FOR HIS CAREER TONIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom