Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Any Lakers fans who are present, can you explain to me why you "hate the heat?"
OneTrust wrote:
Hahahahahaha at the salty jealous kobe fans still mad that bron is taking their idols shine.
PMatic wrote:
laugh.gif
 at all the Laker fans.

Lakers fans can't hate on any teams? But any of the other 29 teams in the league can hate on the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Lakers fans can't hate on any teams? But any of the other 29 teams in the league can hate on the Lakers?
laugh.gif

Im a die hard laker fan since i can remember.

But i dont hate the heat..only certain players. Hell...im a bron fan myself.

But i cant stand Bosh and E House.

Im a die hard laker fan since i can remember.

But i dont hate the heat..only certain players. Hell...im a bron fan myself.

But i cant stand Bosh and E House.

I don't hate the Heat. Most just really hate Lebron. I respect dude, best player in the league right now. What's funny is a lot of the Lebron hate has nothing to do with how he performs on the court.

I don't hate the Heat. Most just really hate Lebron. I respect dude, best player in the league right now. What's funny is a lot of the Lebron hate has nothing to do with how he performs on the court.

As much as I hate the Heat and LeBron, and as much as I love Kobe...The Heat are playing excellent basketball right now and LeBron has gotten substantially better this season and postseason.

With that being said, I want to see Dirk and JKidd get a ring. The Heat are gonna have many opportunities but I feel like this is it for the Mavs.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
Paradox.

As much as I hate the Heat and LeBron, and as much as I love Kobe...The Heat are playing excellent basketball right now and LeBron has gotten substantially better this season and postseason.

With that being said, I want to see Dirk and JKidd get a ring. The Heat are gonna have many opportunities but I feel like this is it for the Mavs.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

laugh.gif
Paradox.

laugh.gif
at it being okay for a lakers/kobe hate thread, but once its the other way around its wrong? what kinda backwards !*%$ is that?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at it being okay for a lakers/kobe hate thread, but once its the other way around its wrong? what kinda backwards !*%$ is that?
laugh.gif

Ya'll dudes pathetic. Feel bad for the Mavs fans who have to deal with all these bandwagoners who just want the Heat to lose.

Ya'll dudes pathetic. Feel bad for the Mavs fans who have to deal with all these bandwagoners who just want the Heat to lose.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I hate all challenger's bandwagon fans...

They only want US to lose. They don't even care who wins. So now that we've lost (finally
grin.gif
), I'm on that same #$%!. It feels good to be petty for a change. I'm tired of taking the high road. #@$% LEbron. I said it. I hated the Decision for ALL of Ohio and the people Lebron left in the bleacher with the
eek.gif
face. That #$%! was weak. I hate the way Lebron has a sense of entitlement (it's not his fault, but I hate that people made him that way). On the flip side, I HATE that I now have to root against D.Wade due to the 2 Veejayjay's he's aligned with. But such is life.  #BeatTheHEat

I hate all challenger's bandwagon fans...

They only want US to lose. They don't even care who wins. So now that we've lost (finally
grin.gif
), I'm on that same #$%!. It feels good to be petty for a change. I'm tired of taking the high road. #@$% LEbron. I said it. I hated the Decision for ALL of Ohio and the people Lebron left in the bleacher with the
eek.gif
face. That #$%! was weak. I hate the way Lebron has a sense of entitlement (it's not his fault, but I hate that people made him that way). On the flip side, I HATE that I now have to root against D.Wade due to the 2 Veejayjay's he's aligned with. But such is life.  #BeatTheHEat

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
at all the Laker fans.

Not surprising.
laugh.gif

Let's see if y'all can get it done on the 1st try unlike Shuges' thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
at all the Laker fans.

Not surprising.
laugh.gif

Let's see if y'all can get it done on the 1st try unlike Shuges' thread.
laugh.gif

I don't even wanna see the Heat lose all that much, I just want Dirk to finally get a ring. And as much as I hate to say it, the Heat are going to win multiple rings before its all said and done. Its pretty much guarenteed if they continue to play like this

I don't even wanna see the Heat lose all that much, I just want Dirk to finally get a ring. And as much as I hate to say it, the Heat are going to win multiple rings before its all said and done. Its pretty much guarenteed if they continue to play like this

Back
Top Bottom