Heat haters Lebron/Dwade/Bosh haters unite

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

But unlike this play, Bron was at least fouled.
kobe made his shot, though
pimp.gif

at least kobe takes advantage of all the travels
lebron should be  on his fifth championship by now after his greatest performance of all time against detroit in 2007
pimp.gif

at least kobe takes advantage of all the travels
lebron should be  on his fifth championship by now after his greatest performance of all time against detroit in 2007
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

pimp.gif

It's a shame that that Bron gif didn't continue for you to see what happened with Bron's shot. But I guess, that's just LeBron haters. Talking out of their @%! and make up their own story.

Here's the whole play for you:

pimp.gif

It's a shame that that Bron gif didn't continue for you to see what happened with Bron's shot. But I guess, that's just LeBron haters. Talking out of their @%! and make up their own story.

pimp.gif

kobe still made his shot though
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

kobe still made his shot though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Caerus

I find N's so lame pouring out hate for athletes, specially if you a grown man
and you still use the N word as a grown man ?

laugh.gif
nice rebuttal

Let's face it, it's sports. Being a fan of one team or player.. means you gonna hate the next sometimes.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by Caerus

I find N's so lame pouring out hate for athletes, specially if you a grown man
and you still use the N word as a grown man ?

laugh.gif
nice rebuttal

Let's face it, it's sports. Being a fan of one team or player.. means you gonna hate the next sometimes.

all you laker fans in here wanting the mavs to win in here are @!$@+%! ******ed. did you forget the mavs swept us??? are you that much on kobe's junk that you want a team that eliminated you to win it all rather than lebron to win his first title? get the ++++ outta here with that lame @!+ thinking...

The heat didnt eliminate the lakers. the mavs did....

I will NEVER support a team that whooped my teams @!+.....and took that 3 peat chance away....NEVER...

You guys who want the mavs to win aint really laker fans. yall some kobe fanboys...

all you laker fans in here wanting the mavs to win in here are @!$@+%! ******ed. did you forget the mavs swept us??? are you that much on kobe's junk that you want a team that eliminated you to win it all rather than lebron to win his first title? get the ++++ outta here with that lame @!+ thinking...

The heat didnt eliminate the lakers. the mavs did....

I will NEVER support a team that whooped my teams @!+.....and took that 3 peat chance away....NEVER...

You guys who want the mavs to win aint really laker fans. yall some kobe fanboys...

Back
Top Bottom