Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

This is like a Finals game on Opening Night.

Czar, Marv, and Kerr. The best triumvirate in terms of announcing.
pimp.gif

This is like a Finals game on Opening Night.

Czar, Marv, and Kerr. The best triumvirate in terms of announcing.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
@ the Wade/JB commercial.
I'm gonna have to go with the Celtics tonight.Not by much though.

pimp.gif
@ the Wade/JB commercial.
I'm gonna have to go with the Celtics tonight.Not by much though.

I'm hoping Yuku's gonna be able to handle the volume of movement that's about to pop off in this Thread!!!! LETS GET IT HEAT!!!

I'm hoping Yuku's gonna be able to handle the volume of movement that's about to pop off in this Thread!!!! LETS GET IT HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn, Chuck is DubA.
30t6p3b.gif

Let. It. Go.

(no shots fired btw)

what did he say?
He just reiterated his opinion (how LBJ made a turrible choice doing The Decision as well as how he thought the commercial was too long, etc).

Personally, I think it would have been big of Chuck to simply say "you know what Ernie? tonight is gonna be a great night regardless. i don't care about that pre-season stuff. let's see these guys go out there and show & prove"
yeah well i think it would have been big of lebron to say "i'm sorry i was a classless tool during my decision" . we can't always get what we want
laugh.gif
but i promise you even i would be giving him sympathy if just ONCE he reckognuzed why people are "disspointed" in him, instead of making a commercial that says "screw you it was my decision, and i was allowed to make it"

btw if the knicks get melo you won't hear me talkng about lebron. i'm a salty knicks fan, never bought a lebron product in my life. i just want to win once before i die, it has little to do with lebron. i just take out my anger on him because he's the easiest outlet besides dolan

Back
Top Bottom