Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Damn, Chuck is DubA.
30t6p3b.gif

Let. It. Go.

(no shots fired btw)

what did he say?
He just reiterated his opinion (how LBJ made a turrible choice doing The Decision as well as how he thought the commercial was too long, etc).

Personally, I think it would have been big of Chuck to simply say "you know what Ernie? tonight is gonna be a great night regardless. i don't care about that pre-season stuff. let's see these guys go out there and show & prove"
yeah well i think it would have been big of lebron to say "i'm sorry i was a classless tool during my decision" . we can't always get what we want
laugh.gif
but i promise you even i would be giving him sympathy if just ONCE he reckognuzed why people are "disspointed" in him, instead of making a commercial that says "screw you it was my decision, and i was allowed to make it"

btw if the knicks get melo you won't hear me talkng about lebron. i'm a salty knicks fan, never bought a lebron product in my life. i just want to win once before i die, it has little to do with lebron. i just take out my anger on him because he's the easiest outlet besides dolan

BRON BRON!

First points of the NBA season. And most likely will score the last points too (Finals).
pimp.gif

Shaq looking as flabby and sick as ever.
pimp.gif

BRON BRON!

First points of the NBA season. And most likely will score the last points too (Finals).
pimp.gif

Shaq looking as flabby and sick as ever.
pimp.gif

Co-sign everything Barkley said (and then what Webber piggy-backed on afterwards) about Al Jefferson. He is about to blow up in Utah. He just needs to stay healthy and he will be an even bigger monster. The footwork is CRAZY. Up and under splitting two defenders?? YUP. 12-14 footer? YUP. Sloan needs to feed him in Utah. Easy 25 and 12 (shooting > 50%) if he gets enough touches.

Co-sign everything Barkley said (and then what Webber piggy-backed on afterwards) about Al Jefferson. He is about to blow up in Utah. He just needs to stay healthy and he will be an even bigger monster. The footwork is CRAZY. Up and under splitting two defenders?? YUP. 12-14 footer? YUP. Sloan needs to feed him in Utah. Easy 25 and 12 (shooting > 50%) if he gets enough touches.

Its people like Rajon on Rondo that are whats wrong with the NBA. The refs giving it to him too.

just play basketball @$!*+

Its people like Rajon on Rondo that are whats wrong with the NBA. The refs giving it to him too.

just play basketball @$!*+

Back
Top Bottom