Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Who else saw that block coming?
laugh.gif

Series was lost in game 4 by Vogel's rotations. You have to expect all kinds of !*%# go the heat's way at their place.

I wonder what the heat will do if they reach the finals and no home court, especially against the thunder.

From their body language and play, Pacers have given up (at least this game). See how they respond next game.

Miami seriously looking at moving onto the next round

roll.gif
@ the thought that a Heat player will  be suspended

George Hill is atrocious. He should revert back to spot up shooter.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Series was lost in game 4 by Vogel's rotations. You have to expect all kinds of !*%# go the heat's way at their place.

I wonder what the heat will do if they reach the finals and no home court, especially against the thunder.
Dude, the Heat is going to get run out of the building by either of the west teams.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Dude, the Heat is going to get run out of the building by either of the west teams.

Heat have been the favorite the whole season. Why everyone thinks FOR SURE they get rolled in the finals if they make it?

just seen the udonis foul, surprise he aint tossed for that in today's nba. if the pacers lose in gm 6, i wanna see david west body someone before he goes. larry bird put that bounty $ up

Originally Posted by DubA169

Heat have been the favorite the whole season. Why everyone thinks FOR SURE they get rolled in the finals if they make it?
Not the favorites for anything without Bosh.

Heat finally doing what they should, Pacers gave them a wake up call. Still surprising it will even go 6

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Bosh will be back for the finals

I heard he will be back by game 3 in the ECF

Originally Posted by finnns2003

This.

Spurs or Thunder will eat the Heat alive if Bosh doesn't play, would be more interesting if Bosh played but I still think the West team will come out on top over the Heat. 

Who knows if the Heat will even make it anyway, Celtics could stop them and who knows maybe the pacers aren't done yet either. 

Bosh will be back for the finals.

And ray and pierce are hurt. I guess that means they have an excuse too

I always just take it one game at a time. No guarantee that either Miami or Boston make it to the next round and whoever makes it to the finals in either conference has a great shot. I remember a ton of people thought Miami would beat Dallas and look what happened. I'm just enjoying the games.

30-10-8 on 63% shooting

2kJames.
edit: Why is he still in the game!!!??? 23 point lead with 5 minutes left...

edit: There you go.

Originally Posted by srvballer

I feel like Lebron and Wade verbally abuse Chalmers lol

roll.gif
real talk though. Lebron stays yelling at rio during timeouts.
sick.gif
at dwades free throw shooting. Come on man, ain't nobody guarding you, at least go 80%. Sucks if UD gets suspended, he didn't need to do that though

Back
Top Bottom