Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Also, I've noticed probably 3 or 4 occasions where a loose rebound will bounce right in front of George Hill's face, and he will make absolutely no attempt to grab it. I mean good on him for getting back on defense, but try to get the damn ball 1st

Originally Posted by solarius49

Well I think the 1st problem is that they have George Hill (who is a fine player) playing point.  I was happy when they signed him, but I didnt envision him running the offense.  Him and Collison are content running full speed from basket to basket, passing to nobody, and losing the ball out of bounds, or taking ill advised transition 3's.  Idk who is available at point guard this year in free agency, but pg and backup center are our biggest problems
agreed

I dunno if its george hill, he has that wussy noobie floater shot that rimmed out so many times when he shoots near the basket. It's like a scoop throw. lolz

Pittman's shot was uncalled for almost a Bynum/Barea type of play but he wont get a suspension just cuz he's Pittman
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Well I think the 1st problem is that they have George Hill (who is a fine player) playing point.  I was happy when they signed him, but I didnt envision him running the offense.  Him and Collison are content running full speed from basket to basket, passing to nobody, and losing the ball out of bounds, or taking ill advised transition 3's.  Idk who is available at point guard this year in free agency, but pg and backup center are our biggest problems
agreed
Nash and Camby maybe?

Originally Posted by HOOD17

agreed
Nash and Camby maybe?
I was thinking younger...Like DJ Augustine or Sessions at point....and Kris Humphries or Chris Kaman at the center spot

Originally Posted by dreClark

Kris Humphries @ Center? Trolling?

as opposed to Lou Amundson or Hansbrough?  I think he is a strong enough rebounder, and while he isnt a 7 fter, he brings enough size to the table to be able to give some quality minutes in relief of Hibbert

Pittman and Haslem should of been tossed but how are you guys

still pretending Hansborough didn't rake the face? Play on the ball come on bros.

what? he went for the ball and his hands followed through with the block. completely natural motion. clearly the refs were on the Heat side with all those calls.

Udonis suspended for Game 6
Pittman suspended for 3 games
Psycho T foul upgraded from Flagrant 1 to Flagrant 2
laugh.gif

That Dexter guy or whatever is his name is, should've got 7 games.

No reason to look at that differently than what Artest did to Harden. Should be identical suspensions.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Pittman and Haslem should of been tossed but how are you guys

still pretending Hansborough didn't rake the face? Play on the ball come on bros.
seen all the plays, Pittman definitely shoulda been tossed. Haslem threw two hands at Hansbro coulda been tossed but that flagrant foul is about right. the Hansbro rake to tell you the truth did not look as intentional cuz he was going after the ball and you can tell wade brang the ball near his face causing hansbro to rake his face while going after the ball.

Big 2 will have to combine for 80 or it's game 7
Not really, IND seems to be incapable of going to where they have the clear advantage which is down low. Bron is getting his 30, 8, & 8, Wade getting his 27 and they'll close the Pacers out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

That Dexter guy or whatever is his name is, should've got 7 games.

No reason to look at that differently than what Artest did to Harden. Should be identical suspensions.

I agree that Pittman should have also gotten 7 games BUT,
Ron Artest has a nice long past history.

Dexter Pittman is a benwarmer with no past history.

Not saying it's right, but it is what it is.

3 games for pittman? What a joke. Dude does not even get playing time so idk what the nba is thinking. That foul was worse than Artest's elbow  

Back
Top Bottom