Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

The heat with the desperation flops. This dude Miller fouls on almost every play out there. Unfortunately, it will work for Miami. 

Chris Bosh is an idiot...Passing it to a ref?

indifferent.gif

Heat players falling all over the ground while their man just runs by them. Loving the no flopping calls so far. This is how basketball should look.

Pacers management better put up the money for Vogel to say some !%%@ about flopping before every game. Keep bringing attention to it on the NBAs biggest stage and they will be forced to do something about it.

Lovin the pacers so far. energy for them is high. also loved they panned to stern after the good no call on an obviously flopping mike miller

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Spo is a terrible coach.
Makes ZERO adjustments in game.
mad.gif

ur dead right about spo. he wont last much longer as a head coach. when u cant win it all with the supposed talent the heat have u deserve to be washing cars somewhere

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Hibbert had like two baskets though slow down with the 30 talk.
laugh.gif

Only need 4 baskets a Q to go over 30 and with bosh on him yea he can do that

It sounds so easy when you put it like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Spo is a terrible coach.
Makes ZERO adjustments in game.
mad.gif

ur dead right about spo. he wont last much longer as a head coach. when u cant win it all with the supposed talent the heat have u deserve to be washing cars somewhere
Nah, Heat are just being exposed for the same disadvantage that they have had since the Big 3 was formed. They cant rebound the ball well. If you have a competent C/PF combo the Heat are going to have trouble. Something the Knicks should have been able to exploit had Amare been able to rebound better than a 4 year old. 

Jones should have just went up for a normal shot on that rather than trying to draw that foul. Miller was too far away for that to look like any real contact.

I knew what Granger, D West & Hibbert were going to give, but who knew about the supporting cast.  I completely forgot about Barbosa.

Dudes in here acting like this ain't the same team that was giving the bulls problems down low and the bulls bigs are waaaaaaay better then the heats bigs.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Bosh landed awkwardly on the left knee.

Yeah.

Could be a huge blow to Miami if he's seriously injured.

Good 1st half by the Pacers.

How many free throws will the heat need in the second half to win? Especially if Bosh is out?

I say 20

Pacers may not win this series but Frank Vogel's got these boys ready to play. Really like what I'm seeing so far from them they are gonna be a tough out for anybody. Don't give the Heat anything easy inside and keep going to Hibbert on offense and they have a great great chance.

Back
Top Bottom