Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Here comes the long list of excuses from the Heat fans, and ESPN. 
laugh.gif

Face it, Lebron does not have it, when it counts. Its been 9 years. If he has not figured it out yet, he never will.

D. Wade is following suit. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Worst game of Wade's career?
that was an all-timer, for anyone. Game 5 Cav-LeBron and Game 7 Kobe-in-Phoenix think Wade dogged it. He should be raked over the coals for this one. 
But this is where Wade conveniently drops back to not being on that level, like he should be 100% of the time.

Roy Hibbert's going to be such a bust. Lolz.
So happy to see a conventional Center succeed.
pimp.gif

The Heat finally get some much needed contributions from their role players and Wade has a game like this.

LeBron struggling in the 2nd half.

Someone needs to take Battier out back and put him out of his misery.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Props to the Pacers.

Hibbert.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Trade wade bum%#@ . Chris Bosh deserves to be the highest paid player on this team also I will not front on dude ever again.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Lance was pattin that rock tho 
laugh.gif

You see him?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Reminds me of when Skip was w/ the rockets and he put buddy in the mix @ the end of the game w/ his and 1 moves....then dude got mad

Wade blowing his whistle in Spo's face like that,
30t6p3b.gif
can't believe that man.

Bet he won't blow his whistle in Granger's face.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Turrible Turrible Game. Bosh I miss you, I'm sorry.

I always made fun of Bosh and did not consider him apart of the big 3.  I think I was way off.

Like someone else said, it nice to see a traditional center succeed.

It just sucks that Bron had a pretty bad second half. Because that is going to take away from people blaming Wade. Wade deserves the blame for this loss. Bron could have tried to dominate more. But Wade was hot garbage the entire game and then had the nerve to get in peoples face when they called him out on it. He gets way to much of a pass for the downfalls of the Heat. Yet is more than willing to take that shine when him and Bron have a good game.

Back
Top Bottom