Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Disgusted by today's game, but we still going to win the series.
grin.gif

Its too bad the media in Miami is as pathetic as their team is. NY media would have a damn field day with this gutless spineless group of pusssies

Is it just me or does longtime Riley assistant coach Ron Rothstein look like he was on the cast of all the Scorsese mob flicks?

Man, that heat squad is in total disarray right now. They better figure things out ASAP. Sad none of the "big 3" could be counted on right now....

This thing should go 7 games but I really can't say whose gonna win.

I've been saying this since he joined the heat but Bosh is the only dude on the team I like and I despise the Heat. He is there X-factor because he gives them length and versatlity at the 4

Cavs fans starting to come out of hiding.
laugh.gif
 (Animal Thug and Finally Famous excluded).

Series isn't over but it's not looking good right now for the Heat.

Heat squandered the contributions from their role players.

Chalmers was outstanding; he needs to play like that in Game 4. LeBron struggled in the 2nd half, and Wade.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

It just sucks that Bron had a pretty bad second half. Because that is going to take away from people blaming Wade. Wade deserves the blame for this loss. Bron could have tried to dominate more. But Wade was hot garbage the entire game and then had the nerve to get in peoples face when they called him out on it. He gets way to much of a pass for the downfalls of the Heat. Yet is more than willing to take that shine when him and Bron have a good game.

It just sucks that Bron had a pretty bad second half. Because that is going to take away from people blaming Wade. Wade deserves the blame for this loss. Bron could have tried to dominate more. But Wade was hot garbage the entire game and then had the nerve to get in peoples face when they called him out on it. He gets way to much of a pass for the downfalls of the Heat. Yet is more than willing to take that shine when him and Bron have a good game.

When you are MVP, you are suppose to takeover no matter what. 
I do not see how you guys do not see this. What did Dirk do in the Finals last year? What did Kobe, Shaq, MJ, and Duncan do in the playoffs? 

Everyone has bad games from time to time, but when you are considered the BEST player in the NBA, and reigning MVP, this does not happen  EVERY season in the playoffs.

Wade gets equal blame, but Wade is not the MVP of the league. 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

untitled-36sy79.gif

I was watching this live like "Oh no what the heck is doing? You're gonna cost them the game"

But then I realize it was a GENIUS move! If he didn't foul LeBron, he would go for the dunk, potentially leading a momentum for Miami.

But instead he gets LeBron shook causing him to miss his free throw. BAM no momentum!
roll.gif

Wade was acting like a #&%!# out there. People been giving him a pass for the longest. He knows Spo is not gonna say nothing back to him cuz he scared to death for his job. He just gave people more reason to not respect Spo.

Lebron where you at??? 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom