Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Yo I really think the Pacers have a really good shot at winning it all with the way they're playing right now...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Granger is corny
laugh.gif
If heat does lose I wouldn't mind someone knocking his block off

From a pure psychological standpoint, Danny Granger is having the best series I've seen since Rodman's vs. Shaq. Sending then into the locker room frustrated.

That buzzer-beater was salt on the wound.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

If they lose this series he will come out with some random injury that he has been playing with.

Some injury called "washed up"

Too soon.
laugh.gif

Danny Granger needs to chill. He's about to wake Wade up. Bron already has it going.

Right.  Just like they responded after game 1...

spoelstra is a genius.  90% iso.  COY

Originally Posted by Based God

Yo I really think the Pacers have a really good shot at winning it all with the way they're playing right now...

LMAO

western conference finals = real finals   :/

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by abutta13

Why can't wade or James ever just take a hard foul without gettin all pissy

This, if granger said stop *****ing and take a foul like a man , whats wrong with that?
Nothing unless he lit a fire under D.
laugh.gif

Sometimes you can piss someone off too much.

I dig this Bad Boy Pacers though. Its nice to see these types of series.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Granger is a fake tough guy... whatever works for him but he looks lame.

Why is it so hard to get that he's just gettin' into their heads??  AND IT'S WORKING

Obviously actually fighting would be completely counterproductive...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Why is it so hard to get that he's just gettin' into their heads??  AND IT'S WORKING

Exactly, they are so used to being physically imposing, that once somebody shows that they arent intimidated they dont know what to do

I'd say Granger's actions have about 0% impact on the actual game. What was the lead before that little dust-up? Oh, the Pacers were already in control? 
But I'll defer to the many great sports psychologists that NT now has as members. 

Originally Posted by CreekShow

6'8 230.  I wouldnt %%$@ with Danny
Lets just call him Goonger from now on
laugh.gif

I can't call it. Tough guys are tough until that right person comes along. Either Bron or Wade need to respond in a big way. Alonzo needs to come out of retirement for the 2nd half and show them.

I'd say Miami is better served getting back on defense, rotating quicker and stop turning the ball over before someone sends a message to Danny Granger.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

6'8 230.  I wouldnt %%$@ with Danny

Neither would I cause he has six inches on me and 20 pounds.. I'm also not in the NBA.
Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

It's hard to get because I don't think it's happening. Danny Granger's antics are not the reason Bosh is hurt, Wade is playing poorly, or any other serious affect on the game. If it's pumping him up and making him play better, then go for it.. that's why I said "whatever works for him".

Back
Top Bottom