Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Wade looks fine physically

It was always him just being a mental ****** and a crybaby who didn't wanna get back on D if he doesnt get a whistle

roll.gif
@ 6'8" 1000lbs.

no one on indy was even going to try and go for that rebound???

that 50/50 ball seemed like it out there for an eternity but instead they just headed back
ohwell.gif

I guess wade can just take as many damb steps as he likes. he traveled on both his last scoring possessions. but whats new....

Originally Posted by DubA169

It was always him just being a mental ****** and a crybaby who didn't wanna get back on D if he doesnt get a whistle

NO HE WAS INJURED !!

STEVEN A SAID SO !

still looks a step or 2 slow ... but i don't see him limping or anything ... i wonder what type of "knee" injury it is

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

still looks a step or 2 slow ... but i don't see him limping or anything ... i wonder what type of "knee" injury it is

Its not his knee...its his period prolly

I think Wade is legit injured, he probably can show some spring from time to time vs his usual ability.

Lets see if he can continue though.

Back
Top Bottom