Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

^wizard
nerd.gif

dat pass
pimp.gif

Damn that Wade layup and then that LeBron pass 
pimp.gif

I seen that #*$$ that Turiaf did too. Dude acted like he just made that layup.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DubA169

He got his face they keep showing it on inside the nba. Not that it even matters.

Charles was right. The refs were cowards. And that's that.

Indiana's offense is putrid
I'm starting to wonder if you were the one fouled by Haslem. 

What you gonna say if the nba updates it to a flagrant 2 tomorrow?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He got his face they keep showing it on inside the nba. Not that it even matters.

Charles was right. The refs were cowards. And that's that.

Indiana's offense is putrid
I'm starting to wonder if you were the one fouled by Haslem. 

What you gonna say if the nba updates it to a flagrant 2 tomorrow?

Absolutely nothing because i said it should be a flagrant 2. 

Wade and LeBron gotta do a better job of hitting their FTs.

Joel Anthony is more reliable at the line right than Wade.

So Danny Granger won't be returning this game because of a rolled ankle........I told all you dudes that Granger was FRAUD status. "It's only so long fake thugs can pretend"

Originally Posted by Deuce King

So Danny Granger won't be returning this game because of a rolled ankle........I told all you dudes that Granger was FRAUD status. "It's only so long fake thugs can pretend"

What does a bad ankle have to do with being a thug lol.I will admit its kind of crazy to watch these hockey players super glue their cuts and play with cracked ribs and then watch how frail nba players seem Like when al Harrington messed up his nose and didn't return againt the lakers in the playoffs. They seem to be a soft bunch compared to football or hockey players

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

What does a bad ankle have to do with being a thug lol.I will admit its kind of crazy to watch these hockey players super glue their cuts and play with cracked ribs and then watch how frail nba players seem Like when al Harrington messed up his nose and didn't return againt the lakers in the playoffs. They seem to be a soft bunch compared to football or hockey players
Because Granger has been putting on a tough guy act all series, starting #+@%, getting in players faces, acting like he is the toughest, most indestructible player and now he is sidelined by an ankle.

Back
Top Bottom