Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

'Danny Granger owns LeBron's soul' for NT quote of the year.

laugh.gif

Paul George should be capitalizing on the Granger injury. He hasn't been playing up to his potential. Playoff jitters?

Well I guess Magic Johnson knew what he was talking about when he predicted a win for Miami in this game as well as saying Indy woke up a sleeping giant.

If/when the Heat get in a situation where they're a couple of games behind in a series, they should bring back Bosh even if he's not 100% healed and there's a risk that he might re-aggravate the injury. Unlike an ankle or knee injury, they can gamble with this injury because he will have about 4 months recovery time which should be well over enough for this kind of injury to heal completely.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Well I guess Magic Johnson knew what he was talking about when he predicted a win for Miami in this game as well as saying Indy woke up a sleeping giant.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. 

Originally Posted by solarius49

And Granger a simp?  You must not have been watching the series, bc right now he owns Lebron's soul
This one. 
roll.gif

..but he did say "right now" *shrug*

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by HankMoody

2kJames.
I like this one

Video Game James > *

Good win for the Heat. LeBron and Wade had another great game, but Battier was huge tonight finally hitting those open 3's and giving West fits defensively.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Anyone know when the ECF would start is Miami and Boston close the deals in 6?

My guess would be Monday since the WCF starts on Sunday.

That way the two series could alternate games everyday more or less.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by knightngale

Series was lost in game 4 by Vogel's rotations. You have to expect all kinds of !*%# go the heat's way at their place.

I wonder what the heat will do if they reach the finals and no home court, especially against the thunder.
Dude, the Heat is going to get run out of the building by either of the west teams.
With Bosh?

Back
Top Bottom