Heat Will Break Chicago's Wins Record, Says Jeff Van Gundy

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Y'all are crazy, I'm a laker fan but comeon this heat team is crazy! If two are off one night the one who's isn't can win a game. I expect total domination from a team that has 2 of the top 3 players on it. Lebron is gonna be throwing dimes all over the place. They win 75 games and you can quote me.
PUT SOME MONEY ON IT!

IMO they will win 67-70. I don't see them winning less than the Cavs a few years ago when they won 66. If Lebron can win that much with Mo Williams and Ilgauskas than Lebron, Wade, and Bosh should be able to do it too. However, winning 72 will be much more difficult. They'll have to stay completely injury free and will have to develop chemistry quickly.

IMO they will win 67-70. I don't see them winning less than the Cavs a few years ago when they won 66. If Lebron can win that much with Mo Williams and Ilgauskas than Lebron, Wade, and Bosh should be able to do it too. However, winning 72 will be much more difficult. They'll have to stay completely injury free and will have to develop chemistry quickly.

Back
Top Bottom