Heat Will Break Chicago's Wins Record, Says Jeff Van Gundy

Van Gundy is sippin the Kool-Aid too
smh.gif

I highly doubt they break that record, but for you dudes saying they ain't ever gonna touch the Finals are PURE hate. Stop sipping Kobe's semen and come back to reality.

I highly doubt they break that record, but for you dudes saying they ain't ever gonna touch the Finals are PURE hate. Stop sipping Kobe's semen and come back to reality.

they go 64 -18

there will be too many meaningless games at end of season so thry wolll just be rested for the playoffs

they go 64 -18

there will be too many meaningless games at end of season so thry wolll just be rested for the playoffs

we havent even seen this team play a single game
laugh.gif

we have no idea where they are defensively, how cohesive their offense runs, etc.

we havent even seen this team play a single game
laugh.gif

we have no idea where they are defensively, how cohesive their offense runs, etc.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i still dont think they can beat a healthy boston team with just the addition to shaq.

Co-signing this to the max.

If anything' their longest win streak would probably be 15 games.

70-12 for the whole season.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i still dont think they can beat a healthy boston team with just the addition to shaq.

Co-signing this to the max.

If anything' their longest win streak would probably be 15 games.

70-12 for the whole season.

its possible. you can tell from the jump if they will. if the refs allow them to be rough on defense AND call ticky tack fouls on lebron and wade they WILL go undeafeated. I say that because when boston got their big 3 you could tell how the league had the refs allow boston to manhandle dudes during the season with no fouls.

if the heat get 50-60 free throw attempts a game they will be unstoppable. remember superstars get superstar calls and the heat have 3

and for those who say lebron aint a good defender it doesnt matter. refs never call fouls on him...

its possible. you can tell from the jump if they will. if the refs allow them to be rough on defense AND call ticky tack fouls on lebron and wade they WILL go undeafeated. I say that because when boston got their big 3 you could tell how the league had the refs allow boston to manhandle dudes during the season with no fouls.

if the heat get 50-60 free throw attempts a game they will be unstoppable. remember superstars get superstar calls and the heat have 3

and for those who say lebron aint a good defender it doesnt matter. refs never call fouls on him...

From Boston, lived in Boston my whole life. To the people saying this Heat squad won't be able to beat a healthy Boston team... let's get serious.

From Boston, lived in Boston my whole life. To the people saying this Heat squad won't be able to beat a healthy Boston team... let's get serious.

Back
Top Bottom