Hedo hits Patrick Ewing in the family jewels...

I
laugh.gif
'd before I hit play, jsut the thought is funny.
laugh.gif

Hedo played it off like it wasn't even a big deal too!
roll.gif

If I hit a first-ballot HOFer in the nuts I'd be groveling to dudes feet apologizing.
smh.gif

I guess you can do that if you're clutch.
pimp.gif

He did that on purpose, you can tell by how Hedo reacted to it. They must play around hittin each other in the jewels a lot.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

He did that on purpose, you can tell by how Hedo reacted to it. They must play around hittin each other in the jewels a lot.

yea, right after he did it he start grabbing himself in a hood-like posture
laugh.gif

and the way Ewing tried to get him back at the end was straight middle-school "when the teacher aint looking" antics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

laugh.gif

and the way Ewing tried to get him back at the end was straight middle-school "when the teacher aint looking" antics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ewings retaliation sucked
smh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ewing had to walk that one off, and Dwight's reaction was hilarious too, fool is always laughing.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah his hand moved into position to protect himself in case there was retaliation.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

roll.gif

Ewing had to walk that one off, and Dwight's reaction was hilarious too, fool is always laughing.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dwight stays laughing. Damn man child, actin like a 15 year old in a superhumans body.

You know they do some Jack !#+ +#*$ at practice the way Hedo reacted and was waiting for retaliation
laugh.gif

he covered himself up for retaliation pretty quick

Back
Top Bottom