Hell Boy (Jay-Z) is back at it again.....

1. Thats a fake Rocawear shirt
2. Whats wrong with Freemasonry?

3. Your source is mediatakeout who grab their info from Dr. Jays who is known to sell fake clothes

1. Thats a fake Rocawear shirt
2. Whats wrong with Freemasonry?

3. Your source is mediatakeout who grab their info from Dr. Jays who is known to sell fake clothes

Copped since I am PRO Illimunati
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

illuminati.jpg

laugh.gif

I made a thread about this a long time ago when it first started happening... Dont need a Media Takeout to know what's going on...

Either way, it's a marketing scheme.

laugh.gif

I made a thread about this a long time ago when it first started happening... Dont need a Media Takeout to know what's going on...

Either way, it's a marketing scheme.

Is he intentionally doing this stuff? My guess would be yes. What does it all mean? Who knows for sure? It's all open for interpretation.

I was at the gym the other day, in the sauna after my workout, listening to my "Decoded" playlist and this is the image I have for the album art (below). It's the cover for Jay-Z's book, "Decoded." Now, I know that it's a Warhol painting and being a rorschach, it is left up to the mind of viewer to see what he wants to see, right? Well I had never really given it any thought outside of, "eh, I guess that's cool" and then it just jumped out at me...

Look at it and try to see whatever you think it is before clicking the spoiler and seeing what I saw.

Spoiler [+]

Not drawing any conclusions, just saying.

Is he intentionally doing this stuff? My guess would be yes. What does it all mean? Who knows for sure? It's all open for interpretation.

I was at the gym the other day, in the sauna after my workout, listening to my "Decoded" playlist and this is the image I have for the album art (below). It's the cover for Jay-Z's book, "Decoded." Now, I know that it's a Warhol painting and being a rorschach, it is left up to the mind of viewer to see what he wants to see, right? Well I had never really given it any thought outside of, "eh, I guess that's cool" and then it just jumped out at me...

Look at it and try to see whatever you think it is before clicking the spoiler and seeing what I saw.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom